Big news

"Tyler you'll have to go faster if you want to catch up with me," I yelled back to Tyler as we raced around the mini skatepark built in the adoption centre. "It's not my fault you're really fast!" he exclaimed pushing his foot on the ground aimlessly trying to make his penny board go faster.

"Can I join?" Kyle asked skating beside me. I gave him a nod and the three of us raced around the skate park until we were finally out of breath. When I got off my penny board I lifted it up and held it under my arm as I walk over towards the panting boys, "You're still unbeatable."

Tyler told me holding up his fist. We fist pumped and laughed,"Tha-" before I could finish Angela -one of the workers- called me over. She was talking to a group of 6 guys all of them standing at the entrance of the skate park. 'Who are they?' I asked myself as I walked over to them penny board still under my arm.

"Yes, Angela?" I asked when I reached them and she scolded me, "You know never to call me by my first name when there are people here." she said and I sighed, "Sorry Ms.Summers I forgot." I said in a monotone voice making the guys beside her chuckle.

She pursed her lips before quickly putting on a fake smile turning back to the guys. "These young men here saw you skating." She told me gesturing to the boys beside her, "you mean skateboarding?" I correct her and she glares at me.

"You're really good." The youngest one of the group said and I smiled. "Thanks!" I said,

"I'm Trevor."

He introduced himself and I nodded smiling at him, "Not to be rude but why did you call me over?" I asked Angela as she tapped her foot obviously not wanting to be here,

"These boys are looking for someone to adopt, and they chose you."

A/N
Hey guys how do you like this chapter? sorry its not that long but I'm on my iPod and I have school tomorrow so I thought I should update!

Would love if you guys gave me feed back and go ahead and give this chapter a vote!

If you know anyone who watches o2l go ahead and suggest this story to them if you're enjoying it.

Bye guys have an amazing life

Rachel out ;)