🔮1🔮

The annoyingly nagging alarm rings erupted through my room, making me wince, "God

The annoyingly nagging alarm rings erupted through my room, making me wince, "God. Will you keep it down?" I whined in disapproval.

"You should get up now, or you'll be late!" Hearing mom's warning from the kitchen I kicked the blanket with my foot, "Yeah, already up," I mumbled back. 

After laying on my bed for a few minutes for the sleepiness to go away, I got up, understanding that it makes me feel more sleepy.

With sleepiness in my eyes, I strutted to the bathroom to refresh myself.

"Good morning, mom!" After drinking a cup of water I hugged her figure with a warm familiar smell filling my nostrils.

"Morning! Did you sleep well?" I heard a smile in her voice.

"Yeah, a little nervous though," I answered with a sigh.

"You'll do well. I know it" She attempted to cheer me.

"Thanks. I love you so much." I kissed her on the cheek before grabbing a toast with jam, "I'll go now."

"Don't you want to eat something more?" I shook my head, "You know I can't eat a lot in the morning."

Mom handed me a hesitant nod, "Okay, then. Here's your lunchbox." She handed me a Lock n' Lock lunchbox.

"Oh, right! Thanks." With that, I grabbed my bag and waved her goodbye, "Bye." 

The bus ride to school was short. Approximately seven minutes. I know it because I was so anxious that I've been checking my wristwatch every second.

And there, I was standing in front of my new classroom.

I was nervous. The last time I was this nervous I ended up peeing my pants. Well, it was in fifth grade and before the dentist appointment. But that's not the point.

I entered the classroom and the teacher who was standing beside her desk noticed me instantly. She was wearing black skinny jeans with a white shirt topped with some stylish black leather flats.

"Oh, you must be the new student!" She made sure.

"Yeah." I threw an anxious smile at her.

"Okay class, SILENCE! Jackson Wang, you better sit down or I'm smacking you." She jokingly warned earning a few chuckles from the students. It was clear that she was close to her students and they loved her.

"Introduce yourself, darling." She gave me the word me.

Breathing out, I greeted everyone before muttering my name, "I'm glad to meet you all. I hope we'll be on good terms." The introduction was finished with a polite smile.

Some of my new classmates were smiling at me, some were whispering with each other.

"Wow, she's really pretty!" I managed to hear a boy say.

"I would really like to make friends with her." A girl told her friends.

"I bet she is the first beautiful girl in our class." One of the boys answered her, earning a gaze from her girl-friend. I chuckled at the interaction.

"Okay, you can call me Mrs.Yoo and there is a free seat next to Mark. Take your place." The teacher instructed. I nodded.

Nothing important really happens at the first lesson of the first day of school. Mrs.Yoo explained everything about this year and the bell rang after 40 minutes. I was picking up my stuff when suddenly, a group of students approached me.

"Hi! My name is Lisa! These are my friends; Jennie, Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook." She introduced everyone to me with a cheerful smile.

"Oh, nice to meet you guys!" I mirrored her actions.

"Do you want to be friends with us?" Taehyung offered.

"I would really like that!" I agreed with full excitement excited.

"Let's head to the cafeteria already. I'm hungry." Jin said, holding his stomach.

"When are you not?" Jungkook snorted, "Be patient. It was only the first lesson."

After the fourth lesson, we all walked to the cafeteria.

We started to chat and get to know each other more once we found a table to sit at. 

"So, why did you change schools?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh, my mom could get a well-paid job here, so here I am," I answered.

"I see."

"We should get to know each other better. What about a sleepover at my house?" Jennie offered.

"Have nothing against."

"I'm in!" 

"Me too!" 

"Ohh, me three!" 

"What about you? You will come, right?" Taehyung looked at me, expecting my answer.

"Uhh, I don't know yet. I have to ask my mom."

"Okay, let us know," Jennie said. I nodded in response.

The girls and I were walking together through halls before the last lesson, the boys went to the football ground.

"So, have you already heard about the rumors?" Lisa sneakily tried to ask.

"Rumors? About what?" I asked in oblivion.

"About, well you know- the ghost?" Jennie answered my question.

"Wait, what?" I immediately looked in her direction, making eye contact.

"Should we tell her?" Lisa turned to Jennie.

"Guys, what are you talking about?" I broke their small conversation.

"Okay, there is a rumor that a boy about our age died in this school," Jennie talked. At first, I chuckled thinking she was joking, but her facial expression told me otherwise, "Wait, for real?" 

"And his ghost is trapped in here. Well, in the music room, to be precise." Lisa continued.

"And..?" I indicated for them to continue.

"I heard that his soul is trapped there. And if you visit the music room at night, you get to meet him. I don't know, that's what people say. It's still a hot topic after a few years. Creepy, right?" Lisa blurted out.

"Yeah, I got shivers." I fake-shivered.

"Do you guys believe in that?" I wondered.

"Well, no one has the guts to go there at night, so no one knows." Lisa shrugged.

"I see."

A ghost huh?

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮