🔮8🔮

~Sunday~

~Sunday~

"Yo people, wake up! Breakfast is ready!" Jin shouted from the kitchen.

The whole day we spent fooling around and watching movies and it was time to go home.

"Okay, Jungkook and I are done with our chores!" Tae said, plopping on the couch. We did a very big mess for 2 days.

"So let's pack our things?" Lisa asked.

"Let's get it!"

~A few moments later~

"Okay, we'll go!" We said to Jennie, heading towards the door.

"Okay, drive safe!" Jennie bid us goodbye.

Since I have a car, I decided to drive guys home.

"Bye, Lis!"

~~~~~~

"Bye, Jin!"

~~~~~~

"Bye, Kook!"

~~~~~~

"We're here, Tae," I said, as we arrived to his.

"I'm kinda sad that the weekends are over."

"Yeah, me too. But we'll see each other tomorrow!" I cheered him.

"Okay bye!" He hugged me through the seats and bid me goodbye.

On the way home I get to drive near school. So, since I promised Yoongi, I decided to visit him.

I went straight to the music room, where Yoongi is.

"Yoongi?" I looked around.

"You came!" He suddenly called out, which made me a little startled.

"Of course, I promised."

"Yeah. How are you?"

"I'm fine. We spent the weekends at Jennie's, so I'm straight from there."

"I see. Was it fun?"

"Yeah. It's nice to have friends."

"Meaning?"

"I didn't have any friends at my previous school. They mostly bullied me.." I confessed.

"Oh, I see."

"What about you? How was your school life?"

"I liked to play the piano, so most of the time I spent behind it. And I also liked to make my own music."

"Oh, that's great! You were quite talented."

"Thanks."

Why did you commit suicide?

That question was asked only in my head.

We spent almost 30 minutes talking about random things. He is a very positive and fun person. I didn't expect that at all.

When we were talking about our hobbies, we heard a loud 'BANG' in the hallways.

"What was that?" I asked him.

"I don't know. Wait here, I'll check." He said and got up.

"Hey hey. Don't leave me, please." Now I'm the one who begs him to stay. Well, after all, I saw I'm not staying here alone.

"It's fine. It will take a few seconds."

After about a minute he came back running.

"W-what happened?" I asked him.

He didn't say anything, just covered my mouth and we sat at the dark corner of the room. I didn't know what was happening, but I was terrified.

When we were sitting there, someone barged into the room, slamming the door open. I almost jumped. After observing the room, the person got out. Maybe he didn't see me, because it was dark.

After Yoongi let go of me little by little.

"You okay?" He asked me, checking if I was fine.

"I'm fine. But who was it?" The amount of adrenaline was making me shake.

"Looks like a man. I think he heard you talking, so he came here."

"I see. Thank you so much. Most likely, you saved my life." I don't even know what would've happened if he wasn't here. Well, if he wasn't here I wouldn't be here in the first place.

"All good."

"I better go now.."

"Hey..can I, maybe, go with you?" He asked.

"Wait, you can?"

"Yeah. Ghosts can go outside only with a person and if the person allows him to go with them. But not every ghost is seen by a person. I don't know how are you able to see me."

"You want to go to my place?"

"If it's not bothering you."

"I'm fine. Let's go?"

While I was driving, he was observing the outside through the car window.

"It's nice to finally go out." He commented.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

XOXO💕