🔮2🔮

"I'm home!" I sang, entering the living room

"I'm home!" I sang, entering the living room. But was greeted with dead silence instead, "Hm, is mom not home yet?"

I took a quick shower and decided to watch a movie since I don't have homework.

Just when I got comfortable on the couch, I heard my phone vibrate.

Group chat.

💜😈💜

Jennie added you.

Tae Tae:
Who is that?

You:
Ayyy Tae already forgot me?🙄

Tae Tae:
Oh, hi heh

Jinnie:
Istg you got some short term memory Tae

Jennie:
Anyways, what about the sleepover? You guys still in, right?

Kookie:
Of course

Lisa:
Yaas

Jinnie:
Sure sure

Tae Tae:
Of course
What about our newbie?
Please goooo

You:
Mom's still not home
Wait
I'll call her

Lisa:
kk

I dialed my mom's number. She thankfully answered after a few rings.

Hey, baby. What's up?

I just wanted to ask you something.

What is it?

It's just I made some new friends and they are throwing a sleepover, just 6 of us. Can I go this weekend?

Ohh, you made friends! That's nice! Sure, you can go.

Thanks! Oh, by the way, when will you be home?

Late, honey. Just sleep without me, okay?

I hummed in response.

Group chat.

💜😈💜

You:
I'm in y'all

Lisa:
Oh yeah

Taetae:
Yayyyy

Jennie:
Okay
Friday, after school, my house
Deal?
✔️Taetae, Lisa and 3 others liked this message

And suddenly, I'm not in the mood for a movie. 

"Where is my laptop?" I thought out loud.

I searched in my room and there it was, under a bunch of laundry, which I had to do. I groaned mentally at the sight.

Typing in my password my home screen greeted me.

I was looking through the school news when something caught my attention.

'A boy committed suicide at his own school'

Isn't that the boy Lisa and Jennie were talking about? Without realizing, I pressed the link.

'At XXX high school a corpse of a boy was found. The police say that he committed suicide, due to stress and mental breakdown. That's why the case was closed. But no one knows for sure how and why the boy decided to kill himself.'

28 January 2015.

A sudden heavy feeling came over my chest. How do they know this was a suicide? Someone could've killed him.  But in 2015? It was 5 years ago?

I checked the time, it was 10 minutes to 7 pm and the idea of going to school came to my mind. I know that the ghost part is hard to believe, but the curiosity was stronger than me. But they do say 'curiosity killed the cat'.  I feel like a stupid main role girl in horror movies right now.

After debating with myself, I decided to drive to school. 

I got my phone, wallet, house keys, and car keys.

After 5 minutes of car ride, I finally arrived. But suddenly, a notification made my phone buzz, which made me jump in horror.

Jen💕

Hey gurl
Just to remind you to grab your pj's tomorrow

Ugh
Jen you scared me to death😭

Haha wut you were doing

Oh nothing serious

Okay

Oh btw

Yeah?

About that boy...

What boy? You already fell for a boy? WHO IS IT? Is he from our school?

God no
Calm your emotions woman
About that ghost boy...

Oh, what about him?

You said that he's sorta trapped in the music room
Is that the music room we have a class in?

Umm no
That room is closed because of that 'incident'
The room we have a class in is built after it

Ohh
Uhhh and where is 'that' music room?

Why are you so curious?

Just asking

Ok then
That room is on the 2nd floor
When you go through the halls 'till the end you can see a wooden door, that is not locked, but by it's looks you can say that no one was there for a long time
Srsly they should lock it though

Okay
Thanks

No prob

After our conversation, I got out of the car and locked it.

I debated whether the gates would be open. From Lisa's words, the school is always open. No one bothers to lock it. Well, almost every Korean public school is like that.

When I entered the school I felt the cold air caress my legs. Creepy. I reached the 2nd floor and went to that door Jennie told me about.

And she was right, that door was very old and dusty. As I was about to push the door open, I heard...piano sounds?

When I pushed it to open, it made those creepy noises, like in horror movies. Okay, I kinda regret coming here.

When I entered the room, the first thing I saw was a handsome boy, with blonde hair, playing the piano. Oh my god, what have I gotten myself into?

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮