🔮10🔮

"It was a murder

"It was a murder." He said, making me gasp. I covered my mouth with my palm in shock.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered.

"Hey, it's fine." He dragged me to lay on the bed and laid beside me, hugging me tightly. I just calmed down in his embrace. Strange, how I feel calm beside him.

"Calm down." He said, almost whispering.

His presence is the last thing I remember, before drifting to sleep.

~In the morning~

When I woke up, the first thing I saw was Yoongi staring at me with a worried expression.

"Good morning! You okay?" He whispered, smiling.

"Morning. Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled back.

"What time is it? My alarm didn't ring?" I asked.

"It's 6:30 am." He said.

"I have an extra 30 minutes. Great."

I got up, took a shower, did my morning routine and changed into my uniform. When I got out of the bathroom, I saw him laying on the bed.

"You look good." He commented on my look when he noticed me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Let's go downstairs," I asked, he nodded.

When we entered the kitchen mom wasn't there, like I expected. Instead, I saw a note on the counter.

'Left to work. Breakfast on the table. Love you!'

I ate breakfast and got ready for school.

"Okay, I'll get going. You'll be here?" I asked him. Yoongi just nodded.

"I'll be here, don't worry." He showed me a gummy smile.

"Okay. Be back soon."

~At school~

"Heyy." Tae hugged me.

"Hey! How are you guys."I chuckled.

"Good. We were discussing the things we saw in the music room." Lisa whispered.

"You mean all those scary tools?" I asked.

"Yeah. And we decided to tell the principal." Jungkook said.

"Are you sure? I mean, what if he asks how we found that out?"

"We'll just make things up. Seriously, we need to do something." Jennie said.

"Okay then." I agreed.

"So we're telling the principal?" Jin asked.

"Yeah." Everyone agreed.

"When." He asked again.

"Let's do it after school." Tae offered.

"After school.." Jin mumbled.

"You said something?" Jennie asked.

"No. After school it is then- uh guys, I need to go somewhere. The English teacher asked me to be in his room. It totally flew out of my head. M-meet you guys after school." He said, smiling slightly.

"Well, that was strange," Jungkook said.

"I didn't understand anything. He talked so fast." Tae joined.

Strange.

"Anyways the bell is going to ring. Meet you after school guys." Jennie and I went to the class.

~After school~

"Hey! Did you guys see Jin?" Taehyung asked.

"You guys have the same classes, don't you know?" I asked.

"That's the problem. He skipped them." He said.

"Since when Jin skips classes?" Jennie raised her eyebrow.

"Something new," Jungkook said.

"H-hey guys." Jin appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh god! What the- Jin?" Lisa asked.

"Where were you? Why did you skip classes?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh- uh I was not feeling well. So I- went to our school nurse. Sorry I didn't tell you guys." He tried to make something up.

Someone is lying, I see.

"Are you okay?" I asked, pretending to believe.

"Yeah. I'm all good now." He smiled.

"Okay, that's good. Anyways, let's go to the principal's office before he leaves." Lisa said and we all went after her.

~At Principal's Office~

"Okay. What do you want to talk about, kids?" Mr.Lee asked us, fixing his glasses.

"Uh- right. We wanted to talk about our music room." Jungkook started.

"What's wrong with it?"

"Sir, we found very disturbing things in the instruments room and wanted to ask if you knew about it," Jennie said.

"What do you mean by 'disturbing things'?"

"Maybe it would sound a little strange but- all kinds of axes, knives, cuffs and more," Lisa said, making Mr.Lee furrow his brows.

"Kids, are you sure about that? If not, you guys will be in big trouble." Mr.Lee looked at us seriously.

"We're confident about what we saw, Sir," I said.

"Okay, then. Let's go check it out." He said and stood up.

We followed the principal to the music room and saw Mr.Kim drinking coffee peacefully.

"Mr.Lee, glad to see you in my class. How can I help you?" He asked, putting his cup aside.

"Yes. Can you show us the instruments room?" He asked.

"Oh, of course. Do you need some instruments?" He asked us.

Mr.Kim opened the instruments room and turned on the lights. We gasped after seeing what was in there. Violins, drums, guitars and other stuff, nothing else.

This can't be happening...

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮