🔮11🔮

No, no-no-no

No, no-no-no. This can't be happening. Even the blood spot in the corner was gone, like it never even existed.

"Sir, I swear those things were here." Jungkook started.

"Do you have any proof?" Mr. Lee asked.

"No, sir."

"May I know what is going on?" Mr.Kim joined the conversation.

"These kids are stating that in this room were inappropriate things that shouldn't be in school. Especially in the music room." Mr.Lee answered.

"That is not possible. Only instruments were here since the very beginning." Mr.Kim stated.

"But we saw it with our own eyes." I protested and everyone nodded.

"Mr.Kim works here for almost 10 years. I don't think that he will risk kids' safety, keeping those things here." Mr.Lee said.

"Sir, you have to believe us. There is something not right in here." Taehyung said.

Meanwhile, Jin was standing quietly, leaning against the door.

"Okay, enough! You, young people, are in big trouble. I will call all your parents today and detention for all of you for a week. Plus, clean the classrooms after lessons." The principal stated, anger visible in his tone.

"And if the situation continues, you might get expelled!" He continued.

"But sir!" Lisa protested.

"No buts! Now go home." And with that, he left the room leaving us and Mr.Kim, who was smirking with an odd reason.

"You kids should be minding your own businesses." He said.

"What is your plan? Or should I ask, who are you?" Jennie asked, raising her eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" He started acting innocent and his smirk disappeared.

"Don't act innocent. What are your intentions?" Jungkook asked.

"Kids, I don't know what you're talking about. So please, you guys are dismissed. Now go home." He said, packing his stuff.

"I don't know what are you planning, but you won't get away with it," I said and with that, we left the room.

"I truly doubt that." A smirk appeared on a middle-aged man's face.

"Oh my god, guys, the principal will call our parents!" Lisa said.

"I'm so in trouble," Jungkook replied.

"Jin, why are you so silent? Why didn't you say anything back there?" Honestly, everything inside me is boiling right now.

"Yeah, you are awfully quiet today." Jennie agreed.

"Umm, I didn't know what to say.." He said.

"Seriously? After all the things we saw, you have nothing to say?" Jungkook attacked him.

"Heyy, guys! We're at the school. Someone might hear us!" Lisa said.

"Ughh, I'm leaving." And with that Jungkook left, leaving 5 of us.

"What is wrong with you?" Tae followed Jungkook.

"Sorry Jin, I have to go too." And with that, I left and after a few minutes, Lisa and Jennie came after me.

"Hey, can we stay at yours today?" Lisa asked me.

"Sure, I don't mind," I said.

"Seriously what is wrong with him? He is acting weird today." And we started talking about the situation.

Meanwhile, Jin made his way to room 231.

"I can't- no I won't do it anymore. I'm losing my friends and that's the last thing I want right now." He said to the black-haired middle-aged man.

"You are giving up already? You're such a coward. Friends, lovers, and love for them makes people weak. You are just like your mother." The man answered.

"Don't you dare involving her. You're the reason she died." The boy's vision started to blurry, as tears gathered in his eyes.

"Do what I tell you or you know what will happen. Oh, and thank you for the information. I could've got caught with those weapons." And he turned around. Now Jin was facing the man's back.

"Burn in hell." He mumbled to himself and left the room, slamming the door.

"Those kids are just a nuisance...I should get rid of them." The man said, looking through his window.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮