🔮25🔮

"I want to get all of you out of here," Jin said

"How? If they find out, you will get in trouble too." I replied.

"I know. But at least I have to try." He said with a sad smile.

After a minute of silence "Thank you. I'm sorry I doubted you." Jungkook said.

"That's the least I can do."

"By the way. Who were you talking to when you were separated from us? I heard your voice." Jennie asked looking at me.

"Uh- I was thinking out loud. I had to let my anger out somehow.." I said.

Obviously I lied. If I say 'oh it's nothing I was just talking to my ghost-friend' that would sound ridiculous. They might think that I got crazy here. Speaking of...where is Yoongi?

~Meanwhile Yoongi POV~

"Where are they going?" I was following Mr.Kim and Mr.Lee since they left the house. It starts to annoy me, going after them everywhere.

They stopped near the abandoned house, meeting a man with black clothes. I followed them to the house.

"Did you bring it?" The man asked.

"Yes. Money first, please. I was planning this for 4 months. And those kids made too much trouble. So I want extra cash." Mr.Lee said.

"No problem." He handed the case with money to Mr.Kim. He opened it to check. That's a hell of a money.

"Glad we understand each other." And with that, they separated their ways.

I still followed them 'till the end.

"Give me the case. I have to check the amount." Mr.Lee said signaling with his hand to the 'music teacher' to give him the case. But he didn't move.

"Hello? Give me the case!" He said a little louder.

"No." That's all he answered.

"What do you mean no? Give me the money!" Mr.Lee shouted louder.

"I said no. I covered your ass for too long and that's very problematic. I need my salary." Mr.Kim said.

"Oh, so you're robbing me?" The older man asked.

"It's not robbing. I'm just thinking about my future." He said.

"That's none sense." Mr.Lee tried to snatch the case but the younger man dodged and pointed a gun to him.

"What the hell are you doing?" The older asked.

"What I was planning for a long long time after I get the money. It's enough for the rest of my life. So I don't need you anymore. Goodbye cousin." Was all he said before shooting his older relative.

"Holy shit," I said and ran to her. I need to save her.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮