🔮14🔮

"You make me feel

"You make me feel.." Yoongi said and I froze.

"I haven't thought it was possible, but ever since I met you, you make me feel all kinds of emotions.." He continued.

"I wish I met you when I was alive." Those words just broke my heart.

I turned around and hugged him.

"I don't know why you see only me, but I'm glad you do," I whispered.

He nodded and kissed my head.

"Let's head to bed? I'm tired." I said.

"Okay."

~The next morning~

"Good morning!" Yoongi said after I opened my eyes.

I smiled "Good morning Yoongi."

"Come downstairs fast." He said and left the room.

I did my morning routine and went to the kitchen to see Yoongi making breakfast.

"Aw, you made breakfast!" He smiled and served me food.

"Bon appetite m' lady."

"Thank you!" I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"Wow, this is really good. How did you learn to cook." I asked, shoving food into my mouth.

"My mom was always busy and most of the time I was alone, so I learned." He said, placing his elbows on the table, supporting his head, and looking at me.

"Stop looking at me. It makes me uncomfortable." I said.

"You're just beautiful." I blushed.

"Thank you. It was really tasty." I said, placing the dishes to the sink.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked me.

"Anything is fine. My friends left with their families, so I'm alone. Even Lisa left me." I pouted.

"It's fine, I'll spend the day with you." He said and hugged me.

The rest of the day was really fun. Yoongi and I went to the amusement park and then to the movies.

We got home after a few hours and crashed into the bed.

"I..am..so..exhausted.." I said, feeling my eyelids getting heavy.

"You should sleep." He said.

I nodded, "Stay with me."

"I will." And I fell asleep in Yoongis arms.

~The next morning~

I woke up because of my phone ringtone. Jennie was calling me. I checked the time, it was nine o'clock.

Shit, I'm late for school.

"Hey, Jennie! I know I'm so late. I will try to come as fas- "

"HEY listen to me! Lisa and I were walking to school. But as soon as we arrived the police were everywhere. We asked what happened, but no one told anything. But the ambulance was taking out a body from school."

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Hellooooo! Thank your read and votes. I appreciate it soo much. So let me clear a few things about this story.

1)It will be explained later why only the main character can see Yoongi.

2)In movies, stories, books and etc., there are a lot of kinds of ghosts. Well, in my story, the ghost can touch and move things (he just shouldn't do this near ppl, coz floating items are creepy, right? Right.)

That's pretty much it, bye!