🔮18🔮

"Did you find anything?" Jungkook asked

"Mm no. But if you meant the photo, where he is in a swimming suit with a surf, then yes. I found it." I said, showing him the picture of Mr.Kim on the beach.

"Eww, no."

Jennie, Jungkook and I were in our music teacher's house, looking for anything that can help us. Meanwhile, the other two are looking after the teacher itself. It sounds wrong, but it's just necessary for now.

"Okay, guys! I'll go to the 2nd floor." I said.

"So Jungkookie.." Jennie started.

"Hmm, yeah." The boy answered looking through stuff.

"You invited someone to..prom?"

"Do you think it's a good time to talk about this right now? But no I didn't. I actually want to invite someone, but she'll never say yes." It was good that he didn't invite someone, but the fact that he is thinking of inviting someone upsets her.

"Why?" Jennie asked, tilting her head to the side.

"That girl doesn't like me." He answered simply.

"Oh. But how do you know?"

"I don't."

"You should ask her. I'm sure she'll be happy." She said, looking into his eyes.

"Is this really you talking? What happened to the 'hey Jeon Jungkook, I'll chop off your head' and 'you brat'" Jungkook said, mocking her voice.

"I don't sound like that," Jennie said, chuckling.

"Maybe." He smirked.

Meanwhile, I was looking through the pack of documents I found in Mr.Kim's room.

"Car information, passport, house contract..ugh, nothing useful!" I slightly punched the table and right after heard something falling.

"What is this," I asked, kneeling down, picking up a file with papers.

"Oh shit." I immediately started to run for Jennie and Jungkook.

"Guys guys guys. Look!" I said, pointing to the document.

"What is it?" Jungkook grabbed and scanned it. Once he read the title his eyes grew big.

In the meantime, Taehyung called.

"Yes, Tae?"

"Guys! Get out of there, The old man is heading home." He said, panting.

"Got it!"

"We need to get out of here!" I said.

"Okay."

We got out of the house and ran to Jennie's house.

"Okay, what did you find?" Lisa asked.

"This." Jungkook placed a paper on the table.

"Wait, you took it?" I asked.

"Yeah. Grabbed instinctively." He said.

Tae picked the paper and read out loud "Personal Information. Name..." He stopped suddenly.

"What? What is it Tae?" Lisa asked.

"Name: Kang Jihoon. Address. Phone number. Parents' information and etc." He placed down the paper with a blank face.

"He has Jihoon's info?" Jennie asked.

"Things are even more serious than I imagined."

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮