🔮9🔮

When I entered the house, he stayed still at the entrance

"What is it?" I asked him.

"You need to invite me. Ghosts cannot come to someone's property without invitation.." He said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You may come in." I invited him.

"Feel home. Mom is not back yet. I'll take a quick shower. Okay?" I told him everything and he just nodded.

After a quick shower, I wore my pj's and went to the living room to see Yoongi sitting on the couch.

"Hey. Want to do something?" I asked him.

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Watch movies?" I offered.

"Sure, why not."

So we both sat on the couch and decided to watch horror. I jumped so many times, that I earned a few chuckles from him.

At the end of the movie, the biggest jumpscare appears making me lay in Yoongi's arms. So we were in a cuddling position.

When the credits appeared. I realized in what position we were. Well, this is embarrassing.

"I uh- I'm sorry.." I said, looking into his eyes, they were mesmerizing hazel.

"I-It's fine." And he released me from his embrace.

"You weren't scared at all? I mean, I didn't hear anything from you through the movie." I asked him.

"I'm a ghost. I almost forgot what it's like to feel scared or excited. After I died all my emotions disappeared with time.." He said with a sad face. Stupid, I shouldn't have asked.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset.." I apologized.

"It's fine. I'm used to it. And plus, I can't be upset." He said.

"Right."

After that mom came home.

"Hey, sweetie! You're not sleeping yet? It's almost midnight. You have school tomorrow." She told me.

"Oh yeah. I didn't notice. I'll go to sleep then. Night mom!" I kissed her on the cheek and signaled Yoongi to go with me.

"Do you need to sleep?" I asked him, he simply shook his head.

"I see."

"You're gonna sleep now?" He asked me.

"Yeah. We can talk about stuff until then." I offered.

"Sounds good." He agreed.

I signaled him to sit on my bed.

"Do you have anything to ask me?" I asked him.

He nodded and said. "I want to know everything about you."

"Okay. In my old school I didn't have any friends, so most of the time I was by myself. That's why I really like it here. I finally have great friends I could ever wish for." I said.

"You must be feeling good." He said.

"Yeah. What about you?"

"I had many friends. My best friend was Hoseok. We were together most of the time and were like brothers. I don't know how is he doing after my death..." He said, smiling at the thought of him, but soon the smile disappeared.

"I'm sorry," I commented.

"Have you had siblings?" I added.

"Yeah, I had a big brother. He was very supportive of me too." He answered.

"How about you? Do you have siblings?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No, just me."

"Oh."

"So can I ask a personal question?" I asked.

"Sure!" He agreed.

"Is it true that your death was..a suicide?" I asked unsure.

After a minute of silence, he sighed.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked that. Let's talk about something else." I tried to change the subject.

"No, it's fine. I need to talk about this one day anyways."

"It was a murder.."

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮