🔮20🔮

Jennie and Jungkook came in holding hands

Jennie and Jungkook came in holding hands. Taehyung's mouth dropped open. Everyone hung there, shocked.

"What..the..hell," Lisa commented the sight.

"Hey, guys." Jennie smiled and greeted us.

We stayed silent.

"What?"

"WHEN DID YOU GUYS STARTED DATING AND WHY I DONT KNOW ANYTHING?" Lisa asked.

Jennie covered her ears "First of all, DONT SCREAM. Secondly, we're not dating. We just confessed that we're interested in each other. And lastly, why are you guys so surprised?"

"Oh, I don't know." Lisa shrugged, "Maybe you guys don't like each other, you almost killed Jungkook once, you guys always argue, you threat Kook all the time and Jungkook added sleeping pills to your food once an-" Lisa got cut by Jennie.

"Okay, okay. I get it."

"Dude, how could you like her. She is evil." Tae whispered the last part, earning a gaze from Jennie. "Hehe, love you, Jen." He winked, showing a box smile.

"Anyways, best of luck for you guys." I smiled and hugged her.

"Thanks. At least someone is normal here." She glared at others.

"Okay, then. Best of luck." Tae raised his drink in the air.

"Okay, let's have fun and forget all worries just for one night. Wooh!"

All night we spent dancing, chatting..just being careless teenagers. I low-key wished this night to never end, but every good thing has its own ending.

"GROUP SELFIE!" Tae announced.

-|-

Everyone started to leave one by one.

"Today was awesome," Tae said.

"Yeah."

We were all outside, looking to the sky, decorated with millions of stars.

"I'm glad we all met," Lisa said.

"Me too. I'm very thankful I met you guys."I said.

"I got so close to all of you." Jungkook chuckled.

"Aw, group hug." Tae cheered.

After good one minute hug we separated.

"Let's all grab a taxi?" Jennie offered.

"Let's get it!" Jungkook said and raised his hand.

A car stopped in front of us and we climbed in.

"Where to go kids?" The driver, with a cap and mask, asked us. We told the address and started chatting.

Due to our heated conversation, we didn't notice where we were going.

"Umm, guys?" I whispered.

They all looked at me then out the window.

"Sir? I think you got the wrong address." Jungkook said.

"Oh, no kids. We're going the right way." Wait... That voice. Sounds familiar...

"What do you mean? STOP THE CAR!?" Tae's shouting is all I remember after everything went black...

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮