🔮30🔮

The darkness surrounded me

The darkness surrounded me. Faint sounds were heard somewhere. I heard someone call me, asking to wake up. But I couldn't find a way out of this darkness. No matter how hard I tried, it was useless. As if I'm walking in my place. I just stood there, not knowing what to do. Series of memories playing in my dull mind. But suddenly...

"Honey?" I heard someone say. The person I missed the most. The voice that calmed me in some kind of way. The voice I wished to hear just once, again.

"Mom?" I asked looking everywhere I could.

"I missed you so much, baby."

"I-I missed you too." I started to cry like a toddler.

"Baby, listen to me. You have to wake up. Okay?"

"But- I don't know-how. Mom, I'm scared."

"You're my strong girl. You'll find a way. And remember, I love you so much." With that, the voice disappeared. It's like it was in my head. I couldn't hear it anymore.

"I love you too mommy," I whispered.

I gained all my strength and started to run. I didn't know where. I just ran. But then once again, someone called my name.

"Please...wake up." I heard his voice. Yoongi.

I started to run faster and faster. Until I saw a white door decorated with golden curved lines. I stepped closer and pushed it open.

Opening my eyes slowly I saw my aunt and the rest of my people.

"Hey!" Tae called out when he noticed me waking up.

Everyone approached me. I swear, they were looking at me like I'm an animal in a zoo.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked.

I groaned and shifted a little.

"Oh, honey. I'm so sorry. Everything is my fault. I shouldn't have left. If you want I will quit my job. I'm so sor-" Auntie cried.

"Mom. It's fine." Was the first thing I said.

"I'm sorry." She hugged me.

"You want something to eat? I will bring some food." She turned around to guys "Kids. Look after her please." She said.

"Don't worry, Auntie," Jungkook said.

"She'll be fine with us." Jin smiled.

"Thank you." With that mom left the hospital room.

"Aw, are you alright?" Jennie and Lisa came to hug me.

"Ow." I groaned. Pain rushing through my body.

"Oh, sorry." They said in unison.

"Girls, she almost died. Leave her alone a bit." Jin said seriously coming closer to me. "Ugh, I missed you." He knelt down and cried himself.

"I missed you guys too." I smiled.

At the corner, I saw Tae crying.

"Why are you crying?" I chuckled.

"I was so scared that you died." He broke down.

"It's okay. I'm alive, see?" I patted his head.

"How are you feeling? Need something? Drinks, snacks?" Jungkook asked.

"Ugh, Jungkook she can't have snacks now!" Jin scolded him. I grinned at their bickering.

"I'm fine. Just tell me why I don't have any energy." I chuckled.

"You lost too much blood," Lisa said.

"I see...Is he..?"

"He's dead," Jungkook said, blunt.

"Great, I'm a murderer now," I said and covered my eyes with my hands.

"You tried to save yourself. The police said you won't have any problems. It's self-defense." Tae said.

"But still. I killed a person. It's traumatizing."

"Don't worry. We're with you." Jennie said and squeezed my hand. I'm so grateful I have them.

"How's our patient?" The doctor entered the room.

"Alive." I joked. Everyone chuckled.

"You're joking. It's already good. If you have any problems. Ring the bell beside you okay? We'll have to do some analyses later on." He said.

"Got it!"

"Okay, guys. She needs some rest. Leave her alone for now." The doctor said to my friends.

"We get it. Thank you." Jin bowed leading the doctor to the exit.

"We have to go," Lisa said.

I nodded, "Be safe."

"How can you care about us right now?" Lisa asked, shedding a tear.

"Be healthy okay?" She said and got up.

"I will. Thank you."

"We'll go!"

"Bye!"

"I'll go. Get well soon." Tae kissed my head.

"Bye guys! Love you!" I said.

Uh, dying hurts. I thought and changed my position.

"Hey!"

This voice.

"Yoongi.." I turned my head.

He came to me.

"I was so scared for you." He confessed.

"It's okay now. I'm okay. Without you, I could've died." I chuckled.

"Don't joke like that." He smiled, "I'm glad you're okay."

I nodded.

"...I came to say..."

"What?" I asked.

"...To say goodbye...."

Silence. I felt my tears burying the view.

"No...you're..."

"Yeah, I'm leaving. Maybe my unfinished business was you." He joked and chuckled, looking at me. I saw his tears gathering in his eyes as well.

"I can't be without you.." I whispered. I was on the urge of crying.

"Everything will be good. You're a strong girl. I know you will." He said smiling and crying at the same time. He reminds me of my mother.

"Thank you for giving me so many good memories. You made my existence full." He said.

"Yoongi, no." I felt my tears fall.

"I love you, princess..." He kissed my lips.

10 seconds later I couldn't feel him anymore...It was just coldness that I felt.

"I love you too..." I whispered.

I'm sorry I didn't realize earlier.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮