🔮5🔮

"Do you guys still think that it's a good idea?" Lisa asked

"Do you guys still think that it's a good idea?" Lisa asked. It was obvious that she was scared. In fact, all the girls were.

"Ayyy, don't tell me you're scared." Jungkook cooed, grinning.

"Hey, I'm a girl. I'm allowed to be."

"Okay, okay. Just hold onto Jin tight."

"Yes. Hold me tight." Jin said, smiling.

"Pshhht, you guys think Jin is not scared? He will pee in his pants if he sees a ghost." Lisa stated, earning laughter from everyone.

"Okay, guys, we're here," Jennie said, pointing at the door.

"Let's open it?" Tae asked.

"Ok." And with that Jungkook pushed the door open.

"Hmm, no one is here!" Tae said.

"No shit, Sherlock," Jin said, sarcastically.

"Sooooo, let's go home?" Lisa asked.

"Don't be such a pussy cat!" Jungkook said again.

"Hmph, like you don't. You almost shit in your pants when you see a microwave turning on!" Lisa fired back.

"Hey, that doesn't count! I'm scared that it will explode for my whole life." He raised his head high.

"Pffft, sure!" Right at that moment, we heard something fall and crash in the hallways.

"Guys! Geez, shut up!" Jennie scolded them.

"W-what was that?" Lisa asked.

"Let's find out!" Jungkook cheered and got out of the room. Everyone followed him. And when I was going to, someone called me out. It was a boy's voice, but it's neither Tae's, Jungkook's or Jin's.

"Hey! You came again." He said. I turned around and saw his gummy smile. Cute.

"I wasn't going to, my friends insisted."

"But still, you're here. Sorry if I scared you the other day, I was just- very excited."

"It's alright, I actually have a question for you."

"Anything." He nodded his head.

"So, is your soul really trapped in this room?"

"No, but this is the only place I feel good. Plus, no one comes in here anyway. But I can go out and stuff."

"I see. Maybe it's not visible on the outside, but I'm terrified on the inside.." I said, making him chuckle.

"Who are you talking to?" Jennie said, running to me.

"Umm, no one?"

"Nice try." The boy said, laughing.

"Okay, come to us. We found something weird." Jennie said, running back to the guys. Her face was kinda..concerned?

"Okay, just a minute." And I turned to the guy, "Soo, I have to go."

"Can't you stay a little longer? It's a little lonely in here sometimes.."

"Sorry, but they will be suspicious. Oh, I almost forgot, I don't even know your name." I looked at him.

"Oh, right. My name is Yoongi. Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you!" He flashed a grin.

~Time skip~

At Jennie's we were talking about the thing that we saw in school. It still gives me goosebumps.

~Flashback~

"I love your name," Yoongi said.

"Thank you, Yoongi."

"You can call me whatever, really." I nodded.

"Okay. Look, I really have to go. But I promise you, I'll visit you again. I don't know when, but for sure, I will." I said, earning a sigh from him.

"Okay, but you promised." He said, giving me a sad smile.

"Of course!"

"Hey, can I be with you until you leave school?" Yoongi asked me. I nodded.

With that, we exited the music room.

"GUYS? WHERE ARE YOU?" I shouted for them to hear, but no answer.

"They are at the music room, I mean, the one you guys have class in," Yoongi stated.

"How do you know?"

"I can feel it."

"Okay?" And we went to the music room. And really, they were there.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, making Tae jump.

"Oh man, you scared me!" He said, placing his palm on his chest.

"Sorry. So, what are you guys doing here?" I asked. Their faces were..surprised? shocked? or scared? What is happening here?

"We found out something strange.." Jennie said, her face terrified.

"Oh god, who died?" I asked.

Lisa and Jennie were confused, while Tae and Jungkook were looking at something in the instruments room. I followed their gaze and saw axes, knives, handcuffs and all kinds of that stuff.

"What the hell is happening here?"

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮