🔮15🔮

After Jennie hung up, my expression became blank

"What's wrong?" asked Yoongi, who was sitting beside me.

"I- uh...Jennie and Lisa were h-heading to school and when they arrived they saw an ambulance taking out a corpse." I was shaking at this point.

"Hey, hey shhh. It's okay." he hugged me from my left and patted my head.

"I'm scared Yoongi. What if something will happen to my friends..what if..something will happen to me.." I trailed off.

"I won't allow that," he said and tried to calm me down.

After everything, I was lying on the bed with Yoongi, cuddling.

"Do you think it is connected with Mr.Kim?" Yoongi asked me.

"I was thinking about that.."

"And?"

"And I'm afraid that he is involved in this and we're in great danger," I said, my voice getting quieter with each word.

"Everything will be okay." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you." I hid my face into his chest.

~2 days later~

Mom called me and said that she will not come home for a few more days. I'm starting to miss her. The school is not working for who knows how long. And I have free time for most of the time. When I was making breakfast, my phone got a notification.

Group chat

💜😈💜

Kook:
I need to meet with you guys ASAP!
The cafe where we hang out.
In 20

Lisa:
Okay

Jennie:
Got it!

Taetae:
Ok

You:
Okay!

I don't know what happened, but he seemed serious. Jin left the group chat after the incident. And doesn't come to school most of the time. Jungkook says it's for the best. He thinks that Jin is a traitor. But who knows what really was happening in his life and mind.

"Going somewhere?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah. Jungkook wants to meet all of us ASAP." I said.

"I see. Be safe!" He pecked my cheek. To be honest, I didn't even realize that we became this close.

~At the cafe~

"What the hell happened, Kook?" Jennie asked.

"Uh, something strange is happening." He said, staring at the wall.

We all followed his gaze and looked at the wall.

"Can you explain? You sounded so scary, that I left what I was doing right ahead." Lisa said.

"Me too." Tae agreed.

"The boy who died..his name was Kang Jihoon. He was kinda my friend..and I knew his parents." Jungkook said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss, Kookie," I said.

"Thank you. And I asked his best friend, Jungyoung, what he was doing at school on Sunday. He said, that Jihoon needed tutoring."

"What kind of tutoring can be on weekends?" Tae asked.

"I had the same question. But then Jungyoung remembered and said, that Mr.Kim told him to come to school, that he's failing and needs extra classes in math. I know Jihoon, he is not a guy who would fail a subject." Jungkook said, blank.

"So that means our music teacher, who doesn't have to do anything with math, called him and told him that he needs math classes? What the f-" Jennie was about to say.

"Shh," Tae said.

"What the hell is wrong with that old ass," I said.

"The problem might be more serious than we thought. If Mr.Kim has something to do with Jihoon's death, then we're in a big danger." Jungkook said.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮