🔮33🔮

Monday

Monday.

The day of the week I dislike the most. Plus, school is starting today.

Everything got back to normal. Of course, I miss Yoongi sometimes but I can't possibly live like that forever, right?

I did my morning routine and ate my breakfast. Once I arrived at school, Lisa came running to me.

"Hi, love!" She said hugging me.

"How are ya," I asked.

"It was tough waking up this early." She whined.

"Yeah. I got used to waking up at 12." Jungkook commented.

"You guys sleep too much." Jin shook his head, judging us.

"Oh please. 3 days ago. I called you at 2 pm or something. What you were doing that you didn't pick up?" Tae asked.

"I was getting my beauty sleep. It's different."

I laughed and decided to get my timetable.

"Guys, I'll go get my timetable," I said.

"Okay." Tae showed me an "ok" sign.

Oh, new lockers. I like it.

I was observing the new school when suddenly I bumped into a hard surface. We both took a step back. But the other person was carrying some books.

"I-I'm so sorry. I wasn't really paying attention." I apologized, collecting his books.

"It's okay. Everyone's alive." He chuckled.

My hand, that was going to his book on the floor, froze once I heard his voice.

I looked up and...

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮