Chapter 9

Sitting in my room I cried for the first time in a long time. Why me god, why did it have to be me?Now i'm some type of super being who will have not one but two mates. I just don't know......I just don't know. I gladly let the darkness overtake me.

Alice POV

Flashing down the stairs I yell out "She knows!" Everyone tried to talk over each other at once. Carlisle yelled out"SILENCE''
"Now we will take turns asking questions like a civilized family. Rosalie she is your mate so you can go first." Rosalie asked"How did she take it?" Alice said" She is very upset and she even cried. Her emotions are beginning to show and she should fully have them by the end of the week. To answer the rest of your questions, Bella will soon be spending a lot of time over here this week because she will need Rosalie to calm her at times. Her father will tell her to follow us home tomorrow, and I don't know how she will act. Nor do I know if she will be okay or not."
Carlisle spoke "Bella is and will be very powerful which is why her powers and gifts will show throughout the rest of the week. With Charlie's permission he allowed me to tell you that Rosalie is not Bella's only mate due to her being so powerful. Exactly like the volturi queens, and he ordered that Bella be around the Denalis next week to see if her other mates are there. Bella also knows what Rosalie looks like due to her dreams showing her her mates. Charlie wants Bella around Rosalie all the time this week. After talking to Bella he called and gave me instructions as well he will be giving her some tomorrow morning. He told some of Bella's interest so we could get to know her. He said she likes books, music, and riding motorcycles and cars. Along with fixing them if she wants to of feels they need to be repaired. That is something she has in common with Jasper, Edward, and Rosalie. He also said Bella likes to spend cash on clothes and jewelry from the men's area, and that she can cook. He said she is very modest about her interest and talents. That is something In common with you Alice and Esme."
"Um.... what else.....ahh....that Bella is very guarded and polite. She sometimes talks as if she is from a different time and hates those who leer at her. That is about it. Anything else will be told by Bella." With that everyone whispered to each other for the rest of the night.

  I arouse with a headache from my crying last night. Surprisingly I had no bad dreams and slept really well. After taking a shower I pulled on some jeans, plaid shirt, and some red timberlands. I put on my watch and ring again. Afterwards I styled my hair and headed downstairs. Seeing my so called father almost made me want to sneer at him. Instead I just ignored him and walked around him to pack me a lunch and grab breakfast. I was about to storm out when he grabbed my elbow. Narrowing my eyes at him a gritted out "What?". "Look Bells I know your mad at me, but just try to understand from my perspective and the history I told you I had to through." I just bobbed my head. "Look Bella your going be with the Cullens all week, so after school I need you to pack some stuff so you can spend the night. That way you can began to know your mate and help your transformation along." I gave a small smile and headed out.

That day I ran errands. I bought a black and red Harley Davidson sportster. I was going to ride it today but because of unexpected plans, it looks like I will be riding in the jeep. With a big exhale I hopped into the car and headed for school.