Chapter 22

The scene that Rosalie, Irina, and Carmen stumbled on was almost comical. Bella was rubbing herself against a pink pillow that had Rosalie's scent on it. Her eyes were far from normal with a black gaze. All of a sudden she rose up like a firecracker and sniffed the air before looking right in their direction.  She growled before she started convulsing again on the ground. The two blondes and the brunette quickly ran towards her just as Bella's eyes rolled backwards. Just as the three women touched her she calmed down and gasped. Bella grumbled something that suspiciously sounded like "damn" before rolling over. She groaned before getting off the floor with the vampires' help. That sat her on the couch before cuddling up to her.

Bella on the other hand was trying to calm down. She had been trying to fight the beast or dragon rather at bay so that she could actually talk. The inhumane side of her was not so willing to release its will. It took all of her willpower to gain back consciousness and control of her body. She was shocked to see three beautiful women surrounding her. Rosalie didn't surprise her but the other two did. The brunette looked warm and inviting but had a sternness to her if you got on her bad side. While the other blonde looked unyielding and mischievous. "Um....who are you guys?", Bella said pointing  towards them. The brunette spoke through an accent that oddly Bella found very attractive."My name is Carmen and I am your other mate." Rosalie frowned at that but kept quiet. The other blonde spoke "And I am your other mate Irina."

Bella whipped her head toward Rosalie, "And...your not mad at me right?" Rosalie met Bella's eyes for a moment before saying "They are as much your mate as I am yours. Regardless of if I agree or not they need you and I need you happy. They as much as I will make you happy Bella." Bella nodded at her speech before grabbing her and holding her tight in a hug. Bella felt so content holding Rosalie like this, but at the same time she knew she needed her other mates too. She gave Rosalie one last squeeze before turning her attention towards the other vampires.
"I'm sorry for my rudeness, it is just that this is the longest that I have ever felt something. I never thought I would have a mate no less more than one. Shit I think this is the longest I have ever spoken willingly. I want this bond." Bella paused and looked at Rosalie then Irina and Carmen before continuing "I really do and I want to know you inside and out. As well have you along for what seems to be a journey for all eternity."

It was several minutes of silence before Bella was tackled to the floor. Rosalie spoke first, "Despite my reservations I know you are meant for me and even though it is more ideal for the bond to be between two people. I rather you be great and surrounded by love from many than you only have me and be incomplete. Although I call dibs on our first date." Carmen and Irina looked at the blonde with narrowed eyes before bursting into giggles. "I agree with Rosalie even though we'll talk about dates later, but for now I just want to get to know you and understand you",Carmen said.

Bella in response to the bubbly feeling in her chest wrapped her arms around the other three women in delight and squeezed them to her. "I am happy and I will catch you guys up to speed on what I know so far. Before we began I have a question. "Who or what is the Volturi?"

Rosalie and Carmen sucked in a breath while Irina's eyes hardened before saying "I think the rest of the family should be here for that."