Chapter 13

People disgust me sometimes. They gossip about you, sneer at you because they hate their life, or sometimes have the audacity to flirt for no reason. That is why I was so glad to leave the store after picking up the paint. I mean come on, the employee spent 15 minutes telling me about himself. When all that I asked was where was the paint for walls located. He only took the hint after I growled under my breath. Not to mention after leaving some woman in a minivan stared at me the whole time I stood in the line for checkout.

I knew that I needed to hurry up and leave because I was starting to feel really hot. By the time I made it to the Cullen's house my sight had begun to get blurry and sweat was rolling down my face. Rosalie looked at me with worry when I stumbled into the house. She had to carry me because I couldn't stand without falling or tripping. I heard her call for Carlisle. He came running from the back. He tried to pick me up. With out a thought I growled at him to stay back.

"Rosalie, I won't be able to get near her right now. She is going into transition and her beast knows she is vulnerable. In a way to protect itself it is only letting its mate get close for comfort. Anyone else is for now considered a threat. Take her to your room and lay her down. That way she will be surrounded by your scent. I will get her a wash cloth to cool her down. That is all we can do for now. "

I felt my mate nod her head in agreement. Rosalie swiftly headed to her room with me in her arms. Putting me down on her bed she whispered reassurances in my ear while running her hands through my hair. I turned my face into her neck and nuzzled her skin. Her skin felt so cool which was a contrast to my heated body. When the darkness began to take me over I didn't even struggle.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am sorry for the wait, but i will be coming with my next chapter soon. It is time for Bella to turn into something. Her other powers follow after. Do be warned that i may not give all her superpowers in the beginning. They may come later in future chapters. I really don't know. What do you think she will transform into? Give me answers.