Chapter 12

When we made it to the house, I was amazed at its every detail and craftsmanship. An elegant 2 story mansion with glass and the color white as its designated paint. Very modern, unlike other houses in Forks. Plus the house is secluded in the trees that surrounds this part of Washington. Upon entering the house I was pulled into a hug by Esme. "Welcome dear, I hope you find the home up to your standards." "Esme this house is beyond my standards. Thank you for letting me stay for the time being." Soon after our conversation I was tackled to the floor by Alice. "BELLA!!! So glad you are here. Now we can go shopping and talk about our lovers. And -" I interrupted her" I have no lover Alice." Turning to Carlisle I said" Can you show me my room, I am not feeling well." 

Carlisle's face scrunched up in concern but he led me to my room anyway. We went up some metal stairs that twisted on its way to the top. "At the end of the hallway is your room, it's across from Rosalie. We thought that may make you more comfortable. Most of us will be downstairs in the kitchen or living room. Rosalie may be down there, but she mostly spends time in the garage. That's pretty much it, and if you need anything just holler because with our hearing it won't be difficult to communicate." He ran back down the steps. Walking to my room I noticed I had a King sized bed, white walls (definitely will be changing that), dresser, and huge closet. Not to forget a bathroom inside. Once I got settled I changed into some joggers and a hoodie. I pulled out my phone and played some music in my ear through my headphones. Then I pulled out my favorite book Heavenly fire by Cassandra Clare.

Soon after I felt my eyes start to droop in exhaustion. I gladly let the darkness take over.

Rosalie POV

I heard when my mate appeared. I became concerned when she said she was not feeling well. Of course I brushed it off, I mean I would be feeling sick to after what has gone on the last few days. I listened to her run upstairs. I noticed her heartbeat seemed to never change. It was like a constant drumming even when she ran or walk. It was almost unnerving how her body physically and mentally is almost dead to the world. It didn't bother me as much as the others though. I am almost the same when it comes to emotion, but I have my own reasons for that. Humans can be true evil creatures and knowing that has made me turn into what I am today. Guarded and negative most of the time.

The sound of music brought me out of my thoughts. It sounded like the piano along with a guitar, but no one was singing. It was calming in a way. I knew it was coming from Bella because I could hear my family began to hunt due to her not joining them. I would go and hunt if my beast wasn't so desperate to gain her attention and protect her. Sighing I tried to finish up my last piece of the car. I just knew things were about to become very interesting.