NOT AN UPDATE,just an apology

I would just like to apologize to my readers for being absent for a few days. I had hit writers block with Bella. I will soon be bringing her symptoms in to play either in the next chapter or after that. Please do not be afraid to give suggestions. I am very open minded to another's creativity . I would like for you guys to tell me if her powers should start in the next chapter. As well when should i have the Denalis arrive in the week following. I will make no such promises on my updates because crap happens in life. As well that would be unfair to you all. I have read fanfiction and I have seen were someone will promise to update the following day or month, but they don't update until a year later or years later. Or sometimes they abandon the story completely. My updates may come late sometimes, but i will never leave you all hanging nor will I make you suffer.

Be fragile with your comments. I am a new writer on here. I have supported many of you or others by reading and voting on your stories. This is my first story and will not be my last. Check in with me because i will be doing a story as well on Rachel Berry and her love interest. I can't give away details because i am still in the process of making it.

Anyway i would like to thank you guys for the views and votes. Love you guys and stay tuned.