Chapter 19

When Bella opened her eyes she was surrounded by darkness. She definitely wasn't at the Cullen's house anymore. Looking around she could see nothing but a small bright light in the distance. She usually wasn't the type to make rash decisions, but she was curious. When she made it to the light she could see something standing there. Taking a good look closer she could see a dragon, the same dragon she transformed into earlier. " Finally you have awoken, I have been waiting to speak to you. We are now one and one the same. There is no you and me, I am a part of you as you are a part of me. That is not what I have brought you down here to talk about. You need to know that this is  only the beginning for us in our powers. We are something great and with great power we need great stability.", the beast breathed.

"What are you trying to say? That we need to be watched or limit how our power should be used? I really don't understand what your trying to say.", Bella stated confused. " Child, you have to be smarter than this. What did your father tell you brought out feelings and powers?" Bella sighed and put her hands on her forehead as if trying to remember. "Mates"  "Yes, child mates are everything we are and everything you are. We cannot live without the nourishment and love from them. We truly depend on them as our sanction and our balance in this world. You may be the most extraordinary Ibrido in centuries and I know this because I have the past memories of our ancestors. I am going to tell you now because you need to be prepared before anything else can occur with your development. You have Rosalie and two mates in front of you. You have more mates to come. I am not certain on how many more, but you need to somehow get to the volturi. Your answers will be answered from there, and I know this seems to be going all too fast. We are not normal and you must not forget that."

The dragon looked up as if it heard something. "I am afraid our time has come to an end. Your mates are becoming restless and you need to return. Talk to them and ask for help, they may be able to help you better than I could." Bella could only nod in compliance. In her head all she could think of was to run to clear her head. This just completely hit the fan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! I have finally had a muse lately and now I am going to continue this story. I have many others in the woods work but that is all in due time. I do apologize for keeping you guys waiting. As I have stated before, Life happens and gets in the way. I did say I wouldn't leave you hanging. Stay tune and thank you for all the support and votes.

I do not own Twilight or its characters by Stephanie Myers.