Date night (Kalia) KiraxMalia

Malia reached the bottom of the stairs of Derek's loft. She was supposed to meet Kira there, she was returning a book to Derek that he'd let her borrow.

Malia was taking Kira out for their third date. The first one had been interrupted by assassins trying to kill them. The second one had gone horribly wrong when Malia took Kira for sushi, Malia ended up throwing up at the table. Turns out sushi wasn't just California rolls.

Malia was determined they were going to get this one right. They were going for pizza and a movie. The most basic, as far as dates went. That should be hard to ruin.

"Malia," Kira smiled appearing at the top of the stairs.

"Hey, ready?" Malia smiled up at her girlfriend.

"Yeah, lets-" Kira was cut off by her foot slipping. She tripped, falling face first down the brick steps.

"Kira," Malia knelt next to the raven haired girl.

Kira looked up with a grimacing smile, "I guess you could say I've...fallen for you," She winked.

"You literally just rolled down an entire flight of stairs, how are you even alive?" Malia helped Kira to her feet.

"I think I did something to my arm," Kira winced in pain.

"Yeah, you threw it down a brick stairwell," Malia scoffed, "Let me see it."

"Ow, ow, ow," Kira whined as Malia maneuvered her arm.

"It's definitely broken, come on I'm taking you to the hospital," Malia gestured to the door.

"But what about our date?" Kira pouted.

"Your arm is literally broken," Malia pointed out, "it can wait."

-

The two had to wait for an x-ray to confirm that Kira's arm was indeed broken.

"The doctor will be in shortly to put the cast on," Melissa smiled at the two girls.

"Sorry about our date," Kira apologized.

"Don't be, who needs pizza and a movie theater when you've got hospital jello and Spanish soap opera's with subtitles," Malia smiled, setting down her empty jello cup and gesturing towards the tv.

Kira smiled in return.

"Anything is perfect as long as it's with you," Malia leaned in pressing a kiss to Kira's lips, "We'll have a perfect date one of these days."

They did eventually have their perfect date, just the two of them ordering in and watching a  movie in Kira's room. It only took four more terrible dates to get there.

(Request for TenWinchester, hope it's okay)