Appreciation part 3(Diles)

Dean glanced over at an anxious Stiles on the passenger side of the impala, Sam was passed out in the back.

"You okay, baby?" Dean asked cautiously.

"Yeah," Stiles lied. He wasn't looking forward to seeing the pack again, especially Derek. The last time he saw or even spoke to Derek was the night he left, just over a year ago.

Stiles opened the door to the loft to see Derek stewing in his spot on the couch.

"You were with them," Derek growled.

Stiles sighed, "They needed my help."

"With what?" Derek scoffed. It was that tone and attitude that made Stiles want to go with Sam and Dean.

"Killing Deucalion," Stiles snapped.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's going well," Derek mocked.

"Actually it went very well. We managed to take down both Kali and Deucalion," Stiles answered smugly.

"You what?" Derek stood up, looking murderous.

"We killed them," Stiles responded simply.

"What? How? You were there?" Derek asked rapid fire.

By the times Stiles finished explaining what happened, Derek's eyes were bright red.

"I told you, I don't like them. They're reckless, and they used you as bait, I swear, when I get my hands on them-"

"I wasn't bait, and it was my plan. Deucalion had no idea I was working with them. It went perfectly, well Dean got hurt, but not badly," Stiles stated proudly.

"Your plan? Are you crazy? You could have been killed," Derek shouted.

"But I wasn't," Stiles sighed.

"Is this a game to you?" Derek snapped.

Stiles was about to respond but stopped himself. It was useless, Derek was never going to be okay with what he'd done. He was so tired of having this same argument over and over.

"What are you doing?" Derek asked following Stiles to their bedroom.

"I can't keep doing this with you, Derek," Stiles said pulling out a bag from the closet.

"Stiles," Derek's tone turned from angry to desperate.

"What are you doing?"  Derek asked again.

"I'm leaving," Stiles answered trying to hold back the tears.

"Leaving where?" 

"Leaving Beacon Hills," Stiles sighed. He knew that wasn't going to go over well with Derek.

"What?" Derek's anger was back. He grabbed Stiles' hand gently, stopping him from packing any more of his stuff.

"Sam and Dean offered to let me go with them, to be a hunter," Stiles explained. 

Derek clenched his jaw. 

"I can't stay here, I can't keep fighting with you and Scott," Stiles answered sadly. He could see the sadness taking over Derek's expression.

"You're leaving the pack? Leaving me?" Derek's tone broke.

"Derek," Stiles didn't know what to say. He expected Derek to be mad, not sad.