(1) Missed You

Here I am again. Home sweet home.

Well technically, it's not my home but my step-mother's home. But my father and I decided to live here after his marriage. He wanted for me to live a life just like my step-sister for a while before I go back where I came from. Before, it's was only me and him, I was home schooled like all other children around me. Not that I complained at that time when my father told me about this. I like the woman he chose to marry and her daughter but who knew that some people could be really mean.

Leaving that behind, Sinuhe Estrabao is the closest thing to my family I have in this place. She gave me all motherly love that I missed out at younger age, in such a small amount of time.

It has been 3 months that my father is away from this house. He had to take care of some responsibilities back at home. I hope he will be back soon. But why live with her and not my father? Well because he himself offered me that I could either live with Sinu or I could stay at my old home where I know I will be feeling lonely because he would be busy. Though that place of ours is full of people that work under my father and were my only family years ago before Cabellos entered our lives. But now all the family time I wanna spent for my holidays is in this house that's why I chose where I am standing now.

I knocked three time at the door of the house where the two most important women of my life live.

And after couple of seconds the door opened and I was met by a pair of arms hugging me and I knew who it was. Did I forgot to tell that she is extra energetic even when she is a slightest kind of happy and it is in the family.

"Welcome home!" Sinu said beaming with joy.

"I missed you Sinu, I am so happy to be back." I said with the same amount of joy as she pulled me inside. Watching our conversation, no one can say that I am a second year student at my university.

"I missed you too."

"What's that smell?" I said following her into the kitchen.

"I made your favourites for your welcome." she said while resuming to do whatever I assume she was doing before opening the door for me.

"Thanks. But I am not 10 people combined, who you just welcomed. This looks like a feast." I said taking the a piece of my favorite crunchy veg. But before it reached my mouth it was taken away.

"Darling, I made this for you but also for the company we are having tonight." she said sweetly.

I got closer to her so that I could hug her. I really missed her. "Sinu, thank you so much. After what happened I didn't expect that I would be able to continue the same things with you and Camila but you two always surprise me."

"Lauren, it will always be your home and Camila and I will always love you. Though, I no longer have a legal status as your mom and niether as your biological mom but emotionally you are and always will be my daughter. And on this planet I am still married to your father." And it also runs in their blood to play with words and win the heart of others.

"Same goes for you Sinu. Well, I wouldn't want anything but to stay here and catch up but I think I need to pick up my luggage soon before it's stolen" I pointed outside the door so that she could see my things beside my car and I also started yawning "And have a nap because the flight was exhausting. And I have been up for 20 hours."

"Ok, sweet heart I know how much you need your sleep. Go get it and I will call you for dinner. And oh, as we have company over dinner today so it's better you sleep this instant."

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and with my luggage, I went upstairs to my room on the left side of the corridor and there is another room on the right side but the door of that room was near the end of the corridor and is of my super hot step-sister. I knew her much that I could guarantee that she wasn't home and was outside fucking another girl or two.