Dusking Sky

So this is the feeling...
This is the feeling when you finish a story, when the time you have to let them go.

It's like watching the sunset slowly fading in front of your eyes and you know you have to let them go because that's what it ought to be.

From golden hour--how you were basking in its warmth and aesthetic colors.
The same as how you were enjoying their presence and beauty and even the time you were with them.

To the afterglow--where you can see the proof that the sun has just disappear. Where it leaves beautiful reminder about the experiences you have with them.

Until it dusks the sky--where you can finally have to let them go and move forward but you can't forget how their beauty made you feel like.

I don't want to let go of this yet.
I don't want to let go of them.

Sometimes, I just don't want to finish this because I want them to stay in my mind and just think of them but I also want to know how their story ends so I keep writing them. And also, I know to myself that I'd be gone crazy if I won't let this feeling out. These feelings I have with them.

Everyone may not know but I always love the feeling of writing this, the way I look at the sunset at time to time while I write it from the terrace. Or the wind brushing around and even mosquitoes flying around me at night--still in the terrace. Or even in the place full of noises--well it wouldn't bother me since I'd drowned myself into writing.

Sometimes, I just space out and think of things about this story or the world while watching at the sunset at the same time listening to a sweet song or while drowning myself into wonderful songs at night not minding the neighbors or anyone who passes by.

So....yeah...

Napaka-emotional ko ngayon....still in the terrace

And for those who have reached the end...thank you. Thank you for giving time in reading this.

So...

Homer and Zenith
.
.
.
Now signing out.

-Aboo
06/23/18, Saturday
8:26 PM