Chapter Two - Reciting Poems

~Charlotte~

William Shakespeare. My favorite poet. I was reading my favorite play by him, Romeo and Juliet. I was in the library reading when my phone beeped. I had received a text from Sherlock.

Lottie,

221B Baker Street.

Urgently. Now.

S.H

I closed my book and gathered the other books in my arm whilst putting my bag on my shoulder. I hurried out of the library as quick as I could heading to 221B Baker Street.

I hurried down the street, careful not to bump into anyone. However, this did not last long as I soon collided into a man. My books flew out of my hands and scattered across the pavement. I said sorry whilst picking up my books. I looked for Romeo and Juliet and panicked as it wasn't on the floor. "Looking for this?" The man asked. I looked up to find he was holding my book. He had an average height, big brown eyes, hair which was slicked back and he wore a very posh suit.

~Moriarty~

"Looking for this?"  I asked showing her the book.

"Yes. I - thank you" She held her hand out but I began to flick through the pages. " Romeo and Juliet. Isn't this a bit before your time?" I muttered, not expecting her to hear it. She laughed.

"Yes. Actually, Its one of my favorites." She smiled.

I nodded, still flickering through the book. I began to recite a verse I know.

" Did my heart love 'til now?

Forswear its sight.

For I never saw true beauty 'til this night."

~Charlotte~

" Did my heart love 'til now?

Forswear its sight.

For I never saw true beauty 'til this night."

The man began to recited it and I flushed a shade of pink.

"You know it." I said as he handed me the book.

He smirked and said,"I do."

I giggled slightly. "Well, it was nice meeting you. I have to go." The man nodded and I walked away. Gosh. He looked utterly gorgeous.

~Moriarty~

'That's it.' I thought. 'That little kitten is my live-in one'.