Chapter Thirty Two - Interrogations

~Charlotte~

He really has no respect for anyone.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Oh you know exactly what I want." He said smirking. What a dick.

"Well, let me retrieve my bag, then you can show me what you want?" I said planning an escape. Although it didn't work...

"Oh no, I'm not that stupid." He laughed. "No, I lost you at that party, I won't lose you again. I came all the way down here to get you, I'm not leaving without you." He said pressing himself up against me even more.

"Why do you do this?" I asked looking away from him.

"Why? Because its my job. Enough said. Charlotte Holmes, you are coming with me.

"In your dreams you psycho." I said trying to get out of his grip. His hands trailed down to my waist and he whispered,"Your so dainty and small, just perfect for Moriarty. But even more perfect for me, I think. I could use a small one every now and then." He chuckled letting his hands move down further.

"Magnussen, get off me now." I said my voice shaking.

He just laughed while I struggles against him.

"Magnussen... please!" I sighed as he held his face close to mine. His lips were millimeters from mine.

"No don't be difficult dear" He said before slamming his lips into mine.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Magnussen." A stern voice said from behind him.

He turned round and it was Sebastian. Oh, he manages to save me from everything. "Get off her, now." Magnussen just laughed and before he let me go he licked my cheek and whispered,"I'll be seeing you later my little flower." He then let go of me and walked further into the alleyway before turning a corner.

Sebastian rushed over to me and said, "Are you okay?"

"No, no, I'm not okay. Sebastian help me. Please." I tugged on his shirt as he held my arms. "It's okay, your okay. Did he hurt you?"

"No Sebastian, he's not going to stop. He won't stop. He won't. He's going to-"

"Shh, Charlotte I'm here it's alright. I won't let anything happen to you. That's is for, er, f-for Moriarty's sake.." He said awkwardly.

Wait a minute, was I hearing this right? Sebastian sounded like he cared about me. I felt totally 110% safe in his arms. I cannot be doing this. I cannot be liking my boyfriends partner in crime. No, this is wrong. So totally wrong.

I stepped away from him. "Uh, don't tell James about Magnussen. Please?"

"I won't Charlotte, I promise." He said. "We should get back."

"Yeah, I'm-...yeah." We walked back and James said,"Where have you been Charlotte. I sent Sebastian out looking for you. "

"I'm sorry something, er, it caught my eye in the shop window."

"Right, please tell me the next time you decide to go wandering off Kitten?" He said walking on over to me. He brushed his thumb across my bottom lip and just his touch made me tremble. "Mm, I love you Kitten." He then kissed me and said,"Irene had to leave so were all set to go back to the hotel."

Sebastian gave me a sorry look. I knew exactly what he was thinking.

James kissed me after Magnussen had kissed me. If James knew about this, he would personally skin him alive.

To be honest, I wish he'd skin him alive in my presence. So I can watch Magnussen in pain and the joy I would feel would be very satisfactory.

Uh, oh. I was beginning to sound like James Moriarty himself...