Chapter Six - Secrecy

~Charlotte~

This man who stood in front off me was lavishly exquisite but he was cold and cruel.

"Get off me." I pushed his hand off me and felt for the door handle behind me.

"Darling, if you chose to quit, I shall have to kill you." His eyes suddenly turned a shade darker and I felt he was serious.

I shook my head. I pushed open the door and bolted out the room. I tired both the exit and entrance doors but both  I saw a dark figure were locked. I even tried the windows. I ran up some stairs only to be stopped by Moriarty standing there. I turned around to run but he caught me.

"Your so boring. So ordinary. We will soon change that Kitten." I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my neck and everything went black.

..............................

I woke in a dark room tangled up in ropes.

There was a dark figure  standing above me. As he crouched down I saw it was Moriarty.

"Well well. Poor ordinary girl. You should've listened to me. I hate getting my hands dirty but you did push me too far." He said smirking.

"Why can't you pick someone else! It doesn't have to be me!" I said trying to writhe my hands free from the ropes.

~Moriarty~

"I picked you because I can. I can do what I like Kitten. I own secrecy. You will obey me."

She scowled at me and said. "Fine.

" Good girl. You know it makes sense." I said jesting towards her.

~Charlotte~

He untied the rope and showed me out the door.

I was no longer in his office building. I was in his home. It was grand, kind of like a cliché from the movies.

He guided me to my bedroom. "You may feel slightly dizzy today. Don't let that bother you." He grumbled.

"WHAT?!" I turned to face him. "What the fuck did you do to me?!"

"Calm down Kitten. It's only a slight anesthetic." He smirked straightening his jacket.

"Anesthetic?! You drugged me?"

"Just a slight pharmaceutical."

"A what?" I was sick of this.

"A drug, to put you to sleep dearie, nothing serious." He opened a door and walked inside. "Your room." He smirked.

What a sick bastard.

"You make me sick. Get out." I said stepping in my room.

Moriarty left and said,"Dinner is ready in half an hour. Be there." With that he left.

Quick! I have to text Sherlock. I saw my bag on my bed and I scrambled through my contacts.

Sherlock,

Moriarty's taken me.

I should have listened. I'm sorry.

Please come and get me asap.

Lottie.

Now all I could do was wait...