Chapter Thrity Seven - Kidnapped.

~Charlotte~

The next morning I woke up and lazily looked around the room. James wasn't there, nor was anybody in fact. I grabbed James' shirt which was the nearest thing to me and I put it on. Then I took my dressing gown and put that on too.

I walked down the stairs and called out. "James?" No answer.

"Sebastian?" Still no answer.

"Holly?" That was the maid, and she wasn't even in the vicinity.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I got myself a glass and orange juice. I shut the fridge and put the glass on the counter and poured my drink. Once I put the orange juice back I heard a voice which made me jump.

"Hello again." It said. I suddenly realized who it was and I really wanted to be dreaming. I turned round to see Magnussen standing at the other side of the counter.

"Why can't you leave me alone?!" I said backing into the refrigerator.

"Why? Hm, let's see. Because I still haven't gotten what I want. When I want something I never give up at getting it" He said. He walked round the counter and I did the same, keeping my distance.

"Where is James, where's Sebastian." I said.

"James isn't here and neither is Sebastian. As for the maid she has gone shopping, I saw her leave. So we are alone." He said adjusting his glasses.

"Just the thing I don't want. In that case you should get out before he gets home. James will not resist in killing you." I said as I stood near the back door.

"Kill me? Now why on earth would he want to do that?" Magnussen chuckled as he cornered me stopping me from escaping.

"He hates you. I hate you. Everybody hates you, its one less dickhead on the planet if he kills you." I said glaring at him.

"Well, he'll have to come and find you before he kills me then, won't he?"  He said grinning in the most evilest way possible.

Shit. I literally had no where else to go. Nowhere, I was sandwiched in a corner with Magnussen blocking my every escape.

"Come on. Let's go." He said grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of the back door.

I pushed him away and said,"What if don't? There's no way I will go with you."

"Okay honey, let's do this the hard way. If you don't, your precious James will be in danger. My people will kill him and you will face the consequences. Think I'm joking? Well I'm not. I've killed before, don't think I won't do it again."

What. I literally couldn't speak. I can't- If- James cannot die. He just can't I can't do that to him. What am I going to do...