Chapter Thirty - Flights

~Charlotte~

We pulled our suitcases through the terminal.

James being James, organized our luggage before hand.

As we lined up to board the plane, I noticed a man talking to the woman at reception. He looked familiar, almost like Sherlock from behind. No. It can't be. The man turned away and walked off. I never saw his face. Weird.

Once we were on the plane, we sat in the three-seater. James next to the window, me on the middle and Sebastian on the outside.

"Hey, you alright?" Sebastian said as James went to the toilet.

"Yeah, thanks for helping me Sebastian."

"No problem." He said. "Don't mind me." He put his headphones in and closed his eyes. Apparently he was an ex-soldier. For someone who's seen so much trauma he sure looks peaceful when he's sleeping.

James returned and said,"Look in just going to ask you okay?"

"Okay...?"

"I know you've had bad dreams at night, I can tell when you wake up. What is it?"

He's right. It's been happening for a while, not everyday but most days. They are all about the same man. Yep, you guessed it: Magnussen.

"It's nothing. I don't want you to worry."

"No, I will worry even more if you don't tell me." He insisted.

"It's just a dream. About- Magnussen. It doesn't matter." I said fiddling with the arm rest.

"Kitten, what happened in these dreams?"

"It was just dark and I hear his voice. Saying he will find me and get me."

"Charlotte, I don't want you in any danger. Do not mess with this man, okay? He's dangerous. I don't want to see you get hurt. Although, you have a pretty good punch, but just to be sure stay away, eh?"

I laughed a little, "Yeah, I guess your right."

He looked at Sebastian and smirked. "Never did like long flights, Sebastian. He always had this thing, he had to sleep otherwise he'd get sick."

"Aww, bless him." I said. I looked at James and to be honest, I was glad he was alive.

"I'm just using the toilet. I'll be back in a minute." I said getting up.

Once I came back, James was looking at his phone. He looked worried, scared almost.

"What is it?" I said sitting down.

"No, its nothing." He said quickly.

"James come on. Don't hide anything from me." I said reaching for his phone. He handed it to me and I read the message.

The message said:

She's not safe.

C.A.M

"C.A.M? Who's-" I stopped myself. My words got caught in my throat. "M-M-Magnussen?"

"Don't worry. I'll die before he gets to you." He said taking his phone and stuffing it into his pocket.

I wasn't so sure though. I really didn't want to get off this plane. At least then Magnussen wouldn't find me...