1

Just a warning this is not as well written as my other story.

Gordie POV
I eagerly set the dinner table, impatiently waiting for my parents to sit down. Today I asked this girl out on a date this weekend. Her name is Aria Mcdougle, and holy shit is she hot. I mean not really, I guess I feel like I'm forcing myself to like her but whatever.
I sat down at the table, playing with my fingers under the table. I could feel my palms sweating as my parents silently sat down as far away as possible from me. I awkwardly cleared my throat to break the silence. They didn't even glance at me, but I was used to it.
"Um... Mom, Dad, I have something to tell you." I mumbled. Again, not even a glance. My mother was depressingly staring at her utensils and my father had that permanent frustrated look on his face. "Guys...?" I said a little bit louder. I sighed and started eating, but I knew I couldn't give up.
"Mom, Dad, I need to tell you something important." I finally said using a bold voice.
"For god sakes Gordon what?!" My father practically yelled, avoiding any eye contact with me.
"I asked this girl out from my school. Her names Aria Mcdougle." I answered. My father looked up at me, and looked at me in a way, a way like he used to look at Denny. But of course that didn't last long because then my mother said "Well does she have good grades? Is she kind? Is she related to any of your friends?" I guessed she was hinting that she didn't want me dating someone like my friends. Or my best friend.
"Yes. She has all A's and as far as I know she's kind. I'm pretty sure she's an only child too." I said, a smiling spreading across my face. It feels good to have a conversation with your parents, even if it's a small one.
"When is it?" My mother asked, looking interested in something I did. That's new.
Right before I started to answer my father said "Gordon I want you on your best behavior with these girls. Don't let any of your rotten friends ruin you or your reputation. Do you understand me?" Man, I felt liking blowing up right then and there with all this bullshit about my friends. He didn't know what they were like! Especially Chris. He always judged Chris like he was being hunted down by the police. My father doesn't know Chris like I do.
Ok dad, I understand." I gritted through my teeth.
My mother, gave a small smile to me and said "Help clean the dishes with me." I was shocked to see her face light up with joy. But I was more shocked that her face light up with joy, because of me.
Sorry if this is really bad but yeah..... Chris will be in the next chapter don't worry.😘 The next chapter will be longer!!!!!!!