19

Chris POV
Gordie's sweet lips met mine. I took his loving action as a yes. Gordie wrapped his slender legs around my waist. I grabbed his thighs (which made him giggle) and carried him to my bedroom. My heart was beating like crazy.
I gently laid Gordie down on my bed.
Before our lips reconnected Gordie stared into my eyes, with a sly smile on his face.
I slowly connected our lips, which moved in sync perfectly.
Our kiss was gentle, slow and very sensual.
We definitely took our time before things got... heated.
Gordie pulled my shirt off, biting his lip and staring at me.
"What? Are you waiting for me to whip my dick out too and start modeling for you?" I smirked.
"I mean that would be nice." Gordie said and smiled at the thought.
I playfully rolled my eyes and slipped off Gordie's shirt.
Looking at Gordie was making me lose my mind.
He was so breathtaking and I still couldn't believe he chose me. Out of all the gorgeous people in the world he chose me, the lowlife Chris Chambers.
I started kissing down Gordie's neck. I've seen Eyeball do that when he has his sluts over. They seem to really like it so maybe Gordie would too.
And holy shit was I was right.
Gordie started letting out these sweet sounds that gave me goosebumps.
I moved around his neck, kissing harder where Gordie was most sensitive.
I started to gently bite in those same places.
I'm sure his father wouldn't be to pleased with me leaving hickeys all over his son's neck, but he'll have to deal with it.
I started kissing down his chest and stomach cherishing every moment.
Gordie's skin was so silky and smooth.
"Oh Chris..." Gordie breathed out.
My heart was thumping out of my chest, while fireworks were going off behind it.
I quickly kissed up his body and back to his lips. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me like he'd never see me again.
As we kissed each other, or should I say as we took a drug we could never quit, my hands trailed down Gordie's perfect body, down to his jeans, undoing the button and sipping down the zipper.
I tugged them off his legs. As I reached for the waistband of his boxers he slapped my hand away.
"I'm not getting naked before you."
I raised an eyebrow. "Ok."
I took off my jeans. Then, very slowly, I took off my boxers.
I noticed the eagerness in Gordie's eyes and smirked.
"Wow. You're even better than I thought you would be!" Gordie smiled, staring at me.
"You've thought about this? You've thought about me?" I asked, astonished.
"Well duh. I've even written a little bit about you too." Gordie said, spilling his secrets.
"I'll have to read that later. Now that I'm naked you have to..." I began to say while reaching for the waistband of Gordie's boxers.
He slapped my hand away, again.
"I can do it myself." Gordie alleged, standing up.
"Go for it."
Gordie definitely took his time. Of course he did, that fucking tease.
"Come on Lachance we don't have all day." I complained.
"Hm. You're right." He said and took his boxers off, throwing them to the floor.
I couldn't keep my eyes off Gordie.
The way he moved. Perfect.
His body. Perfect.
"You're so beautiful." I blurted out.
"The feelings mutual." Gordie whispered and gradually strutted over to the bed. He crawled on the bed and positioned himself.
I observed every move he made.
"Chris? What are you waiting for?" Gordie smirked.
I snapped out of my gaze and made my way over to him.
I knew this experience was supposed to be pleasing and sexy and all that but I was worried.
"Gordie promise me...if I hurt you you'll tell me." I mumbled.
"I promise, Chris." He mumbled back.
I placed my hands on Gordie's hips, took a breath, and said goodbye to my virginity.
I'm sorry this took so long. I can't write smut for the life of me. I tried to make it cute and sweet cause that's my style of smut. Thanks for reading! Ilysm! ❤️