3

Chris POV
I tried to chase after Gordie but I lost him. Since I couldn't find him anywhere I decided just to run to his house to see if he ran there.
I knocked on the door, anxiously waiting for him to either not answer or answer, but he would be crying. I knocked again after no one answered the first time. This time the door handle slowly turned and the door opened.
I wasn't surprised to see who answered. It was Aria Mcdougle. Just looking at her made me hate her more. She had long golden hair, her skin was practically perfect, and she smelled amazing.
How could Gordie resist?
"Is Gordie here?" I asked, trying to keep the concern out of my voice.
"No he's not. I've been waiting here for a long time, he was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago so we could study together." She said. I could tell she was just as worried as I was. Well...maybe I was a little more worried than her. I sighed and started to walk away when she began to talk.
"Can I look for him with you?" Her innocent voice asked.
I shuddered at the thought, but I couldn't turn her down. I'm not that big of a dick.
"I guess." I mumbled.
Aria smiled and started walking around Castle Rock with me. She asked me so many god damn questions while we were looking for Gordie, that at one point I completely forgot what I was doing. After looking for about an hour we both decided to go back to his place.
Once we made it back the door to Gordie's house was wide open. Aria and I ran upstairs (assuming it was Gordie) and we were correct.
He was sitting on Denny's bed. He wasn't crying, but his eyes were bloodshot and he was sniffling.
"Gordie what's wr-" Aria started to say but I interrupted her.
"Gordie, man, I'm sorry I didn't mean anything I said back there I didn't know what came over me.
I'm so sorry." I said, sitting next to him and wrapping my arm around him.
"Are you just saying that so I won't be pissed at you? Do you actually mean that?" Gordie asked, laying his head on my chest.
"Yes. I swear I do. I wouldn't lie too you." I said.
He then looked up at me and gave me a sad little smile. I couldn't help but think he was adorable.
And that's when it all happened.
That's when I started getting feelings for my best friend.
Gordie POV
I could tell by the look in Chris's eyes he felt bad and guilty for making me cry. So I smiled at him and he smiled back, his eyes brightening back up, like they always do.
"Can we study now?" Aria asked, breaking the beautifully peaceful silence.
"Oh uh yeah I totally forgot about that. Yeah Aria just give me a sec." I said. I felt Chris smirk at me
and my face started heating up.
Aria went downstairs, leaving me and Chris alone.

Sorry these are really short but idk that's kinda the "style." Thanks for reading! ❤️