12

Gordie POV
I was sitting in my room, dying of boredom. I was just staring out of my window. I had nothing better to do.
It had been around 20ish minutes since Chris left and I was deep in thought. I was thinking about Chris of course, he's been on my mind all day. I guess I thought about Chris too long because I started seeing him outside my window.
I squeezed my eyes shut and then checked to see if my beautiful hallucination was still there, and he was.
I opened my window and called out his name
"Chris?!"
He smiled and ran to the side of my house. I looked down at him from my window. He looked like a happy crazy dog who had just seen his owner after a year.
"What are you doing here, again?" I asked, trying to keep my voice quiet as possible but loud enough so Chris could hear me.
"What do you mean what are you doing here? I'm here to take you away from your shitty family!"
"What?! We're leaving Castle Rock together?!"
"No! Well, I wish. We could just camp out in the treehouse or in the middle of the forest or wherever you want to go. I'll follow you anywhere." Chris said, his eyes gleaming, which made my heart melt.
"Well I can't jump out of my window, I'll wait until my parents are asleep and then I'll meet you outside."
"Gordon who are you talking to?!" My dad yelled, bursting into my room.
Chris heard my father and hid in a bush.
"Just myself, dad. I'm uh writing a new story and I want to hear what it sounds like when I read it out loud." I lied.
"Didn't I tell you writing was a waste of time?" He paused. "Football wasn't a waste of time...Denny played football and used his time wisely." My father mumbled as he left.
I looked out the window and started laughing when Chris rolled out of a bush, covered in thorns and leaves.
"Ow shit..." Chris winced as he pulled a thorn out of his arm.
I laughed even harder.
"Shut up, Lachance."
"Why don't you come up here and make me?"
I teased.
"We both know I would if I could." Chris said as he brush dirt off his shirt.
Hours passed but neither of us realized. We had some pretty weird conversations, like can animals be gay and what if Aria is a lesbian?
It was getting dark and I peaked in my parents room to see if they were asleep. They were so I grabbed a blanket, some cokes, and sneaked out the front door with ease.
Chris ran up to me and hugged me, very tightly.
I hugged him back and felt my whole body tingle as he kissed my cheek.
He was smiling this adorable smile and looked breathtaking, like always. His ocean blue eyes were sparkling with hope and love.
Chris grabbed my hand, intertwined our fingers and asked "Where do you want to go?"
Sorry this is so short. I've been winging this story for the last 7 chapters... Thanks for reading! Ilysm! ❤️