13

Gordie POV
I had no clue where I wanted to go.
"I don't know...I guess we could just wonder around lookin for a place." I said, unsure of myself.
"Sure!" And maybe we can even skip school tomorrow!" Chris said enthusiastically.
I smiled at him. I loved seeing Chris so excited and happy.
"You're adorable, you know that?" I genuinely claimed.
Chris uncontrollably smiled and looked down at his shoes trying to hide his blush.
I smiled too, grabbed his hand, and kissed his cheek.
"Come on." I pulled him and ran to the forest along side Castle Rock.
The night was filled with laughter, whispers in between soft kisses, and loving gazes that anyone would pay thousands of dollars to have.
Chris and I were in the middle of a forest acting like two crazy dudes madly in love.
We had zero cares in the world.
We were both laying on the blanket I brought, staring at the stars. Our hands were intertwined and our faces covered in love struck looks.
I looked up at Chris. He had a small smile across his face. He looked stunning, nothing new.
Chris had his warm, strong arm around me. I was laying on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.
Chris kissed my head every now and then.
"Chris?" I whispered.
"Yeah, Gordie?" He whispered back.
"I love you so much."
I didn't have to look at him to see that he was smiling.
"I love you too. I love you a lot Gordie, I love you so fucking much."
I couldn't hold back.
I propped myself up and kissed Chris passionately.
He immediately kissed back even more passionately.
I slowly climbed on top of him, placing my hands on his cheeks.
He wrapped his arms around me in return.
Our kiss was getting more heated by the second.
I always thought of kissing as something sexual, but that was before I kissed Chris.
Kissing Chris was filled with so much emotion and love that if our lips disconnected I would feel
like a sociopath. Our kiss was magical.
Chris tangled his hand in my hair, pulling me closer.
We pulled back for a second to catch our breath.
Chris giggled into the kiss as our lips reconnected.
His sweet little giggle made me smile in the kiss.
I've never felt so happy in my whole life.
I felt like I was getting high from kissing Chris. It was such a weird bubbly feeling that filled my entire body and I would be shocked if Chris didn't feel the same way.
I felt like we were some weird kids in a cheesy romance movie.
Sneaking out of the house at night, making out in some dirty forest, and embracing our young, stupid, minds.
Chris POV
The sun rising woke me up before Gordie. He was laying on top of me, his face buried in my chest.
I smiled at my sleepy baby Gordie.
He looked so peaceful and dreamy.
The sun soon woke him up too.
"Chris?" He mumbled, not opening his eyes.
"Yes, Gordie?"
"I'm so gay...." He admitted.
I ruffled his hair and said "Oh really? I didn't realize that while I was kissing you last night."
"Shut up." Gordie sleepily said and gently slapped my chest.
"I don't shut up I grow up and when I look at you I-" I stopped talking when Gordie looked up at me, his eyes saying
Really Chris? You're so immature.
"And when I look at you I think wow that's one gorgeous boy." I finished.
Gordie's annoyed look in his eyes disappeared and he smiled a small smile. A dark pink blush covered his face.
"You're such a flirt."
"I'm your flirt."
"You always will be."
Thanks for reading! Luv u! ❤️