14

Gordie POV
Cuddling with Chris was like cuddly a big fluffy bear you never wanted to let go. I never thought I would let go of him, but a thought the struck me like lightning made my head snap up.
"Oh shit Chris!" I yelped.
"What?! What?!" He said, starting to freak out too.
"I never really thanked you for getting my Yankees cap back." I said.
Chris tutted.
"Oh Jesus Gordie you already thanked me. Last night was the best night of my life." He winked.
"I'm being serious, man. You risked your ass for me I didn't properly thank you." I said, catching his eyes and locking them into an unbreakable stare.
Damn. I could stare into his eyes all day.
"You don't need to thank me. Like I said you already did and it was my decision to risk my ass. Just forget about it." Chris insisted.
I rolled my eyes.
"You're so fucking stubborn. I'm gonna thank you properly weather you like it or not. I just need to think of something."
"Yeah, you do that." Chris smirked.
"Hey, what time do your suppose it is?" He asked.
"I dunno. Around 6 maybe. School hasn't star-" I darted up.
"Holy shit! School! My parents! Holy fuck Chris! I-I gotta go! See ya at school!" I yelled and bolted too my house.
I heard Chris laugh and yell "Run Lachance!"
I knew my mom was gone. She had to be at work by 6. Thank Jesus she never woke me up though. My dad was still asleep and I needed to get to my house before he woke up.
I quietly closed my front door behind me and tip toed up the stairs.
Before school I usually wake up around 7. I checked my clock and saw it was 6:55.
I guess I could just get breakfast now. I thought.
I went downstairs and ate some breakfast.
I brushed me teeth, grabbed my stuff and headed out the door.
I didn't care if my dad didn't want me going to school.
Fuck him.
As I walked to the block where Chris and I usually meet up to walk to school the image of last night snuck into my mind. There was a lot of love going on in the forest. A whole ass load of it. I hope nobody saw us, God that would be the worst. Everyone would think we're fags. They would talk about us like we're some big joke. I hated the thought of it. What would be even worse was seeing the affect it had on Chris. How bad it would make him feel and how much beating he would get at home.
I shook the thought out of my head and continued walking.
I sat on the street where we usually meet up and waited for him. He probably went home and did the exact same thing I did, but just not in a hurry.
I tapped my foot and starting thinking about what I would do for Chris.
Maybe pay him. I thought.
No...that's not special enough.
I sighed. This was going to be hard.
Just I was was getting deeper into my thoughts I heard footsteps behind me. Thinking it was Chris I stood up and faced him.
"Hey Chri-" I was beginning to say but immediately stopped when I saw who I was talking too.
It wasn't Chris Chambers. It was his older brother Eyeball Chambers.
Sorry this is so short, it's kinda just the style of these chapters. Thanks for reading! Ilysm! ❤️💋