Ashton Imagine ~ 1

Ashton imagine 😄

You, Ash and the rest of the boys were sat in the dressing room waiting for the time for them to go on stage and perform. You knew Ashton always got nervous, but you'd never seen him this bad. He was shaking uncontrollably and nothing you or the rest of the band said could calm him down. You decided to get him alone, maybe that would make him feel better.

"Ash can you come with me for a second please?" You said to him as you stood up.

"Urm yeah sure babe" He replied whilst standing up to join you. You took his shaky hand and led him to a nearby empty room. You let him go in first and you locked the door. He stood against the wall twiddling his thumbs whilst looking at the floor. You walked up to him and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around you and rested his chin on your head.

"What's the matter Ash?" You asked worried.

"I just can't control my nerves Y/N. I feel like tonight is going to be different from all of the other shows and if I mess it up I'll never forgive myself." He said, sounding scared.

"Ash, it's just another show. You've been doing this for so long now and I've never seen you so nervous. You'll be amazing. Just like always." You said as you looked up and smiled at him. He smiled back.

"I love you" you said to him. Ash then pulled you into a kiss.

"I love you too Y/N. More than anything"

You hugged him tightly and walked back out to the dressing room. It was time for the boys to go and perform when you and Ash walked back. You walked with them to the stage just like always and gave Ash one last hug and kiss before you ran off to go and get your spot in the audience.

"Good luck guys!" You shouted as you ran towards the doors.

You were now in the concert and the boys were performing their last song. Ash had played and sang perfect through every song. You knew he had nothing to worry about before. Their last song was She Looks So Perfect, your favourite. As the song came to an end there was an announcement from Michael.

"Okay guys" he said into the mic. "We have one last thing before we go. Ash?" Michael said looking over towards Ash and then too someone in the crowd. You. Ash come from behind his drum set and grabbed a mic.

"Okay guys, urm, I have something really important to do." He said, looking even more nervous than before the show.

"Y/N? Can you come up on stage please?" He said looking straight at you. You slowly walked up the stairs to the stage. You could feel everyone's eyes on you. Great. Even you were nervous now. You had no idea as to what was happening. You walked over to Ashton as he took your hand in his.

"Y/N, we've been together for 5 years now and I love you more and more each day." Ash said in a shaky voice. This got a load of AWWWW's from the audience.

"And I want you to know that I never want to let you go" More AWWWWW's.

So Y/F/N will you be mine forever?" Before you could say anything Ash got down on to one knee causing you to gasp.

"Will you marry me?" He said whilst opening a box with the most beautiful ring inside it.

"Ashton. Of course I will" you whispered still in shock. He stood up and kissed you right there on stage. The audience cheered and all the boys clapped and shouted "AWWWWWW"

Now you realised why Ashton was so nervous before.

"I love you Mrs Y/N Irwin" Ashton said as he pulled you into a hug and kissing you on the forehead.

A/N

Hi! Ash imagine for ya :) Hope you like it ~ Abbi x