Michael imagine ~ 5

"And now an exclusive interview with the hottest new band 5 Seconds The Summer!"
You sat up and looked straight at your TV. The lads were doing an interview today? Sure they had lots of interviews each week but one on national TV?! Ashton, Luke and Calum walked on as your boyfriend of just over a year slowly drags his feet behind the rest of his band, his baggy jumper making him look extremely cute, and consequently making your heart melt. Michael had been away on tour for around 2 months and unfortunately you weren't able to go with him, and by the look on his face, it wasn't only you who was finding the distance extremely hard to deal with. Michael had texted you everyday, keeping you updated on everything they had been doing that day, everything they had planned to do the next day, and of course he couldn't miss out on telling you how much he missed you and just how much he needed your cuddles. He never really sounded upset but that was just over text and so you couldn't really see his expression. Sure you two had face timed and skype'd but he always looked so cheerful. Was he honestly thisupset every time you spoke to him? The boys all sat down and smiled, well all of them apart from Michael who did a little half smile and returned his gaze to the floor. The lads and the interviewer started to talk about the new EP and the upcoming tour but it was mainly the others doing the speaking instead of Michael. The longer the interview went on the more sad he looked, which made your heart break. You couldn't help but notice him fiddling with one of the many bracelets he wore on his wrist. Trying to see which one it was, you scooted closer towards your TV. Finally when you got close enough you realised it was the one you'd bought him just before he went on tour. It was a little black one with your initials on it, just a little reminder for him that you were still always there with him, even if he was thousands of miles away.
"So Michael you seem pretty quiet today. How's everything going for you? How you finding everything?" The interviewer asked way to enthusiastically. Michael looked up and swallowed hard. He only ever did that when he was about to cry. You could feel the tears threatening to spill. Michael. One thing in the world that always made you happy. And he wasn't even happy himself. A single tear slipped down your cheek as he began to speak.
"Urm- yeah it's urm great. The shows are a lot of fun. It's great getting to perform in front of all the people who support us every night." He puts on a fake smile and looks back down as the interviewer goes back to the others to talk about other nonsense that they were asked in every single interview. With your main focus being your boyfriend, you couldn't stop watching him fidget with his sleeves. He kept pulling them over his hands, making sweater paws. The thing was, Michael was known for doing sweater paws, but so were you. Every time you and him would have a cuddle session, he would become obsessed with how you always pulled the sleeves of his oversized hoodie over your hands and of course Michael thought it was the most adorable thing ever.

Michael's POV:

God I miss her. Y/N. My girlfriend. At home alone, not in my arms. We were stuck in another interview and all I could focus on was her. Thoughts of her were flooding my mind and I found myself pulling my sweater over my hands, just like Y/N always did when we would have cuddle sessions. Every time she did it, she looked a 1000 times more adorable than usual. And now I'm doing it. Truth was, this actually made me feel a little better. I knew that I'd be home soon and I'd be able to watch her doing it all the way through the film that we were watching that neither of us were really paying that much attention to anyway. I knew that I'd be able to hold her again soon and the thought made me feel all fuzzy inside. God I love her.

Your POV:

He was still doing the bloody sweater paws thing! Not that there was anything to complain about. Suddenly you come up with a way to try and make him feel a little better. You jumped up off the couch and ran upstairs, frantically searching for the hoodie of Michael's that he had left you before he left. It was under the covers on your bed and so you quickly grabbed it and pulled it over your head, the scent of him still lingering on it somehow. You ran back down the stairs, plonking yourself down on the sofa once again. Grabbing your phone you pulled the sleeves over your hands and put one close to your face and took a picture. You got Michael's contact up in your phone and sent him the picture.

"I rock the sweater paws better than you Clifford 😜💕" you sent to him, along with your little picture. You returned your attention back to the TV, hoping to see Michael's reaction. Almost immediately he jumped slightly and then a puzzled look came across his face. He quickly snook his phone out of his pocket and looked at the text you had sent him. He looked down and saw his own sweater paws. It seemed to click with him that you were watching the interview and a huge smile spread across his face. You watched him put his phone away and turn his attention back to the interview. However, it was safe to say, after you sent him that, the smile never left his face, and that was the only thing that mattered.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Okay this is bad but it's kinda late but hey I updated and I really hope you like it and if you've read it then thank you and I love you okay bye ❤️ ~ Abbi xx