Cal imagine ~ 4

"I'm done Calum. I'm not doing this anymore. I can't" You whispered to your boyfriend Calum. He was leaving for tour in just under two weeks and you both knew the distance was only going to kill the both of you. So you decided to end it.

"Wh-what? Y/N you can't just give up on me. You can't just give up on us!" Calum cried from the other end of your living room.

"This is for the best Calum. I love you, I really do. With you going on tour though, it's just going to make 'us' much harder." You said quietly, trying to avoid your tears from spilling out.

"Fine. Leave. I don't need you. Just go." Calum said through gritted teeth. You turned around to look at him. He doesn't need you. That was it.

"What? That's it? Just go?" You ask, angry now that Calum was prepared to let you go that easily.

"Yeah. That's it. Leave." He said, his fists clenched.

"Fine. I'll see you around Calum" you whispered as you turned around and walked out of the door, leaving the love of your life behind.

Walking seemed like the best option right now. You didn't really have anywhere to go since you and Calum shared your little house. The area wasn't too bad though and you knew your way around it. Before you could stop them, the tears you had been suppressing now spilled out and you started to uncontrollably sob. Calum let you go so easily. He didn't even seem like he wanted you to stay. Did he even love you? So many thoughts were rushing through your head as you stopped walking. You were at the local park. Opening the gate, you walked in and went and sat down on the little bench, thinking about the events that had just taken place. You'd left him. Calum, the only rock in your life, had just let you go. You knew it was best to end things but he didn't even seem bothered about the situation. So much for caring about me, you thought to yourself.

It'd been that long, you'd lost count of how long you'd been sat on the bench. It was a freezing cold night and the only thing you had to keep you warm was a hoodie. His hoodie. Many thoughts still swarmed your mind, until they were interrupted by the sound of footsteps and a gate opening. You stayed frozen in your position on the bench as a dark figure came up and sat next to you. It was silent for a few moments until the figure spoke up.

"You had me worried sick" the voice spoke. Calum?! You turned your head and he pulled his hood down, revealing his thick hair that was extremely messed up. Definitely Calum.

"What are you doing here?" You spat, turning away from him.

"What does it look like I'm doing Y/N?" He questioned.

"Oh I don't know. Trying to annoy the hell out of me? Believe me Calum if that was your goal you've achieved it." You said, angrily crossing your arms.

"That wasn't my goal. In fact my goal was to come and find you and tell you how much of an asshat I was. And how sorry I am. And to make sure you were safe." He said and you turned to look at him. There wasn't much light but you could see the worry in his gorgeous eyes. You gave him a look to say 'go on'.

"Look Y/N. I know I'm going on tour and I'm going to be away from you for a while but that isn't going to make me give up on you. On us. I'm not prepared to do that. You mean the bloody world to me and not even a tour is going to get in the way of what we have. I love you, that's never going to change, tour or no tour. I just need you to do this. I can't let you throw this all away." He whispered the last part. The thought of you leaving him completely breaking his heart.

"Calum, I don't want to throw all this away. I love you too but this distance is just going to be to hard." You say quietly as a tear falls down your cheek. Calum is quick to wipe it away as he takes your hands in his.

"I'm not saying that this isn't going to be difficult, but we're going to get through it. We'll survive the months and we'll come out stronger than ever. Just please promise me that you feel the same way and you're not just going to walk away and leave me. I know what I said before about not needing you but god Y/N that was a lie. I didn't realise how much I needed you until you didn't come back. You weren't there for me to cuddle or hold or kiss or just tell you how much I love you. I was worried out of my mind! The thought of me not having you there is painful." Calum was crying now too, which made it even worse. He did care about you after all. You quickly pulled him into a hug and you felt him wrap his arms tightly around you in a comforting way.

"I'm not giving up Cal. I love you and I'll do everything it takes to make sure that nothing happens to us. I'm sorry." You said.

"I'm sorry too. But I promise that this is all going to be okay. I love you so much." He said as he pulled away and looked you into the eyes.

"I love you too. I love you a lot" you smiled as Calum cupped your face and brought your lips to his. They moved in perfect sync and you realised how much you were going to miss your boyfriend whilst he was gone. You pulled away and Calum started to giggle.

"What are you laughing at?" You asked, laughing too.

"You're lips are cold" he laughed.

"You're such an idiot." You said as you lightly punched him.

"But I'm your idiot" he smiled goofily.

"You definitely are my idiot" you smiled.

"I love you Y/N" he whispered.

"I love you too" you replied, as he pulled you in for another cuddle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I did it! Updated again! Woo! It's literally like 1am and I'm super tired but I had an idea and well here you go 😂 I hope you all love this little Cal one :) Thank you all for reading these imagines! I'm almost at 1K reads which is insane so thank you all so much for that. Anyway yeah vote & comment and I'll see ya soon! Love ya ~ Abbi xx