Chapter One: "Victor is Alive?!"

Angelique~

It has been two years since I have arrived with Erik and Madame Giry. We finished building Phantasma in Coney Island, I had two sons, thanks to Raoul. Erik knew the truth for awhile about Raoul making me with child. I was busy looking around the place when Meg came over to me with Dr. Gangle.

"Mistress, I have some news" Dr. Gangle bowed.

"And it is not news that is plea sent." Meg said.

"What is it?" I asked worried.

"You brother Victor is alive." Dr. Gangle said.

I was shocked. "Are you certain?" I asked him.

"yes. He came up to me and told me he was your brother. Meg recognized him and sent him away." Dr. Gangle.

"But he will be back." Meg said.

"Great, this is the last thing I need to deal with right now." I groaned. My sons Tyler and Kristoff came to me with Mr. Squeltch and Miss. Fleck. "How do you like the park my darlings?"

"It is amazing mommy." Tyler smiled at me.

"You and father did an amazing job putting it together with Aunt Meg and grandma." My older son Kristoff said.

I picked my youngest son up smiling. "I'm glad." I said to them.

"meg, can you tell erik I'll be back soon please? I need to show my sons one last thing." I said to meg.

"Of course." Meg smiled and left to go the catacombs where Erik was. I walked somewhere with my son in my arms and Mr. Squeltch,. Miss. Flick and Dr. Gangle behind us.

Victor~

I was walking around Phantasma when i bumped into meg again.

"I though I told you to leave?" Meg said to me.

"You really think I am going to take orders from you?" I scoffed at her.

"What if Angelique or Erik find you? Angelique is mad at you already for showing up here alive." Meg said walking away from me but I followed her and cut her off.

"I'm not interested of what that damn of a sister of mine says. I need her and Erik to get me Christine here on Coney Island to win back her love." I said to her,

Meg rolled her eyes. "yeah right." she scoffed and then shoved past me.

Angelque~

I was back with Erik. Our sons had gone off to bed. I listened as Erik played a song on the piano. 

"erik?" I called to him from where I was.

Erik looked at me and smiled. "Come on in Angel." he said to me. I went to him and we kissed. We pulled away. He looked into my eyes. "What is the matter? You seem upset."

"Well, two things, one..I'm pregnant." I smiled at him.

"that is amazing." he smiled. "And what is the other thing?"

You remeber Victor?" I asked him

"Yeah...what about him?" Erik asked me.

Erik~

"Victor is alive." Angel told me.

"What? How can this be?"I asked shocked.

"I don't know. I told Mr. Squelch. Gr. Gangle and Miss Fleck to bring him to us if they catch him.

"I will deal with him sooner or later." I said sitting down with her.

"I'm glad I met you." she said taking her mask off. I did the same.

"I'm glad I met you too." I smiled at her. "You are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me." i stroked her cheek.

Angelqiue smiled at me and we kissed. I don't care if her brother is alive. I won't let him hurt her.