Chapter 15: Demons

Gabriel POV 

So we'd headed to the boarding house so we could inform the group about Satan rising and him potentially helping Asmodeous and Lucifer rise as well. 

"Gabe!!" I heard someone shout just as I was about the enter the house. 

"Ariel what are you doing here?" I asked my younger sister as she came running over. 

"Father asked me to get Jezona and bring him here but he wasn't at the place he said he'd be at"  she said in a panicked voice. I was about to tell her that he was probably off getting into trouble somehwhere when she interrupted me. "You don't understand there was sulphur, the gates of hell are open Gabe" she said and I immediately dragged her into the boarding house. "I'll start some runes" she said and I nodded as I went to go inform father. 

"Father" I shouted as I entered the library/temporary battle room. "The gates are open" I told him and he swore under his breath. "Do you want me to prepare a Legion?" I asked my father who seemed troubled. "Father we need to act on this or we won't stand a chance of ever getting Jezona back" I told him and he nodded his head. 

"Tell Ariel to get Castiel to prepare a Legion we need you here, it's time to tell them Gabriel" he said and I nodded and turned to tell Ariel what to do but she was in the door way and nodded saying she'd hward and then ran out of the house and I heard her wings push her through the air. 

"What's going on what do you need to tell us?" Asked Finn in a worried tone and I shared a look with my father. 

"You all know that we have human doubles correct, a double of an angel or demon that we don't share memories with and then my father can sometimes make us into a human double and we then get their memories" I did to the group and they nodded. "We know who the doubles of Satan, Lucifer and Asmodeous is and we need to get them to kill the three kings of hell" I finished saying and everyone seemed confused. 

"Why do you need their doubles to kill them?" Asked Bonnie and I looked to my father so he could answer. 

"The only way to kill a king of hell is the human double to stab them with one of the arch blades coated in angel blood" he told the group and they nodded in understanding. It was difficult to kill one of the kings because of the rare chance of finding their doubles. 

"So firstly we'll get the blades and cost them in blood and my father will bless them" I told the group. "And then we got to battle with our army's and only the doubles and hopefully win the war or we are all dead" I finished off and they all looked concerned. 

"Well that's a great plan" said Damon with sarcasm. "Yeah let's just find the kings of hell and start beating them up cause that's so going to be easy" he added and I sent him flying into the wall with my angelic powers and what not. "I suppose I deserve that" 

"Understatement of your life time" Said Stefan and everyone nodded in agreement. 

"Gabe!! Gabe help!!" I heard a voice in my head and I panicked. It was Anapiel. 

"Father they are in trouble we need to go help" I told him in a serious voice and he nodded his head. "Father now" I shouted when he didn't move. 

"Son you go I must stay here and explain their duties" he said and I nodded before running out of the house and flying away. It felt like I was flying foreverbwhen it was only really 10 minutes and I landed in the middle of the battle. 

"Anapiel!! Ariel!!" I shouted as I slashed at the demons who came near me. I saw more standing demons than angels and I knew that without the seven of us we'd lose. I reached out and found Raphael and Uriel and quickly found them fighting back to back. "Where are the others?!!" I shouted when I joined them in fighting the onslaught of demons coming our way. 

"Here" I heard a voice shout and I saw a bleeding Michael and Raguel being carried by Selaphiel and Barachiel. "Great let's get started" I Said and in perfect unison we threw our arch blades together causing an explosion of light for miles upon miles only visible to the supernatural. And when the light dissipated all the demons were dead. 

"We need to get somewhere safe" said Micheal and I nodded my head picking up my blade. "We've won the battle Gabriel but we haven't won the war" he said and I nodded before leading them to the Boarding house whilst the other angels picked up our siblings corpses and took them back to heaven for a proper burial. 

There will be a time to mourn but that time isn't now. 

———————————-

Klaus POV 

"So he's gone to fight now tell us what these so called duties of ours are?" I Said to Giuseppe in an impatient tone. He looked us ove and motioned for as many of us as we could to take a seat. 

"Two of you are the doubles of the kings of hell" he said and I sighed into my hands. 

"It's Matt isn't it? The one nobody suspects right?" I Said and I'm pretty sure I saw Matt tense when I said that, it's so something tha is likely to happen the innocent one being the double of a literal king of hell. 

"Actually no it's not" he said and we all sighed in relief, god knows he wouldn't be able to kill anyone What with his weak humanness. 

"Oh come on stop with the suspense who is it?" Said Damon in an inpatient tone. 

"Kol is Satan's double, Damon yours Lucifers double and someone called Kai Parker is the double of Asmodeous"