Chapter 1

J A D E

(5 years old)

"Happy birthday to you"

"Happy birthday to jade"

"Happy birthday to you"

"How old are you?"my mom sing.

"5"I held my hand up showing my 5 tiny fingers.

"How old are you?"My dad ask. Well sing.

"Daddy, i just told momma how old I was"I said making everyone laugh.

"I know sweetheart"he said smiling.

"Okay jade, make a wish since we ruined the song"my mom said.

I close my eyes making a wish. All I saw was green eyes. Why am I seeing green eyes?

"What you wish for?"my uncle jace ask.

"For my bike you promise"I gritted my teeth.

"You yo daddy child"he laugh then went to aunt somiya. I blew out my candles after I made hundreds of wishes.

One of them was me meeting the person with green eyes.

___________________

(PRESENT DAY)

"Jade, it's time for school"my mom walk in my room with her night gown on. Her flawless skin glowed when she open the curtain. Her hair bounce up and down when she walk. Her bright smile made me warm up about school. "Jade please wake up"

"I'm up"I said.

"Okay then, hurry up and get dress"she said walking out.

Today is my first day back to school. Our break is over from Christmas. I miss Christmas so much. All the snow and snowman and......

"Wake up"I felt a hand hit my shoulder. I look up seeing my mother with yellow eyes. Now she mad.

"Mommy, I don't feel good"I whined. She put her hands on my forehead and sigh. "See"

"Get up jade"she mumble then finally walk out my room. I kick the covers off me roughly. I'm pissed off. I dont want to go school.

________________

(LATER)

1...2...3. I snap the picture of me and smiled. Now I have to post it on Snapchat, Facebook, and Instagram. Again the grumpy middle age lady walk in with yellow eyes.

"Mom I'm coming"I said with an attitude.

"Lets go"she mumble. Something ain't right with her. She always mad and talks lowly. I walk out my room stomping my feet.

I walk down the stairs hearing the pack members eating breakfast. Some of them bow down to me. I nod my head at them and went to the kitchen. I grab an Apple and then my mom old car. Her jeep wrangler with no doors. I love that truck.

"Bye everyone"I waved good bye and walk out the house. I don't stay to long cause then dad gone come downstairs and ask a bunch of questions. I walk to the car that had some snow on it.

I hop in not giving a damn how cold the car was

I hop in not giving a damn how cold the car was. I started it up and close the door. 

"Wait jade, you forgot your lunch"

My mom mind linked me.

"Bring it to me"

"Hell no, come get it"

I groaned out loud and hop out the truck. I walk back inside grabbing my lunch.

"Have a nice day at school honey"my mom said. I close the door and walk back to the truck. I hop in and took off from the pack house.

School, here I come.