Chapter 31

C H Y N A

"Why I'm here?! Why I can't go back home?!!"I yelled the yellow eyed guy

"Why I'm here?! Why I can't go back home?!!"I yelled the yellow eyed guy. He looked at me then back at his phone. So now he's ignoring me. I scoffed rolling my eyes. I sat down on the couch taking out my phone. I need to leave. My mom and dad don't know where I'm at.

"I'm back"the brother walked in with.....

"Chloe! Oh my god"I ran to her hugging her tightly. "What the hell going on?"I ask.

"Jade you have to calm down right now"chloe spoke.

"What?! What's going on?!!"I yelled.

"Jade! Stop the yelling!!"she yelled back. "Ima need you to sit down and listen to me"

"Fine. I'll listen"I sat back down on the couch.

"Your mom and dad are safe. I know they are. After Sullivan took you, soyar went back to tell them that you was safe and that they needed to leave immediately. Once soyar left, he saw the humans with guns and fire bottles...."I cut her off.

"You telling me that the humans attacked the pack house and set it on fire?"I ask. Chloe nodded her head slowly. I look down at my feet trying not to cry but I couldn't hold it in, I broke down.

"I'm sorry Jade. I wasn't there when it happened but when soyar told me that I knew something bad happened"Chloe sat next to me hugging me.

"We need to do something instead of sitting here. They're my parents and my pack"I sniffle.

"They probably spread out around town. Me and Chloe go around looking for them at the mall or somewhere while you and Sullivan go to the woods"I looked at Sullivan who was just looking out the window now.

"Does he talk?"I whispered.

"Actually I do"I heard him finally talk. He looked at me with his blue eyes and then back out the window. "Soyar's right. Check around town, they can be spread out. Me and her gone check the woods and abandoned places that's still around"

Soyar nodded his head. "Okay cool. Let's go now before it be too late"he said.

Chloe got up as well and hugged me one last time. "You be safe okay. Listen to Sullivan"

"Chloe he's not my father or brother. I do what I want"I rolled my eyes. "And ima find my parents myself"

"But can you protect yourself princess"Sullivan walked up to me. I stared at his perfect face, perfect body. God what am I thinking? Do I really like this guy? But he's older then me. "Exactly"

His scent went into my nose once he walked by. All I can think about now is me and him being together. Wait what. What is going on with me?

"Guess he's coming with me"I mumble. I followed him out the house. I can hear Chloe and soyar chuckled a bit.

Ain't nothing funny.

Later

"So uhhhh, you go to school?"I ask. He didn't say nothing for the four hundredth time. All I'm doing is talking to myself. I tried to sniff my parents scent but I remember my dad is a hybrid. He hides his scent. "Can you smell their scent?"

"I can't tell"he finally spoke. I smiled lightly to myself. "So many smells hitting me right now"

"Maybe that's the pack. You must of find them"I smiled.

"Nope. It's not them"he shook his head. "It's you"me?

"Wait what? It's me?"I ask. "Can you explain"

"Your scent is strong and blocking the other scents"he said.

"My scent is strong"I mumble. Is he tryna say that my scent is pretty? If so, he can just tell me now that he likes me.

"I can't do this"he shook his head sighing heavily.

"What? Nooo, you promised you was gone help me"I whined.

"I never promised you anything. My brother put me on this little job to find your pack who probably far away from here"he said.

"So you just gone quit like that?"I sniffle. I wiped my eyes so he won't see my tears. "I don't care about your feelings or what you wanna do but all I wanna do is find my parents and sibling. I need to find my family Sullivan"I cried.

He turn to me looking into my eyes. It was like he wanted to kiss me but he turn his head quick back to the trees.

"Let's keep moving princess"

_________________

Sullivan