Chapter 17

J O N A T H A N

The pack regroup at the pack house with only two hunters we caught

The pack regroup at the pack house with only two hunters we caught. The rest took off with their trucks and never look back. They did a good thing by leaving.

I watch jade limping inside the house with Chyna right by her side. I sigh deeply the shook my head. It's  getting to dangerous over here. Either I have to move my pack or stay and fight every human that would come here.

"Jonathan"Lamont came up to me with Kevo and jace. "What you gone do with these fuckers here?"I look the boys who was breathing heavily looking at my large bare chest.

"Put them in the basement"I said then walk inside the house. Chyna was sitting down on the couch crying. I walked up to her and sat down next to her. I grab her beautiful manicure hands and kiss it.

"Jonathan stop, I don't want to talk right now"she sniffle.

"Well I do"I said. "Talk to me"

"I'm upset Jonathan!! My daughter is hurt cause some fucking hunters hunted her down!! Better yet, they was her friends from high school!!"she cried. "How is she gone go back to school if everyone knows that she's a damn werewolf"

"We'll homeschool her"I said. "Teach her about life and werewolves. She still needs learning"

"Maybe your right. But jade isn't the type to just hide Jonathan, she wants to be out there"Chyna said.

"Well she can't"I frowned. I know how much jade loves to interact with people. But now, she can't.

"I knew that McKenzie bitch wasn't her friend"Chyna mumble.

"I knew too. But what made us let jade be friends with her?"

"That was her friend Jonathan. Even when we told jade to stop talking to McKenzie, jade didn't listen and kept talking to her"Chyna said.

"Alpha. Luna"one of my pack members bow down to us. "Princess jade wants to see you two"

"Tell her we're coming"Chyna said. The pack member left and walk back to where jade room was. "I should go check up on her"

"I need to question them about why attack my little princess"I got up from the couch.

"Jonathan. Please don't kill them"

"I won't"I laugh.

"Jonathan! They're kids too. What if their parents come here and try to kill us"Chyna said. She did had a point. What if they do come?

"Well, that's war between us and the humans"