Chapter 7

J A D E

I walk into my dad office scared as fuck

I walk into my dad office scared as fuck. I hate this damn office. It's so dark and stank to me. Then there's this picture of a lady in red. Who is that? Cause that surly ain't mom.

I tilt my head down not wanting to look at him. "Sit!"he yelled. I jump a bit and sat down in the chair. I wanted to say something but I can't say anything. If I do, I'm punish bad.

"Jade"he sigh shaking his head. "You really disappointed me. Why would you lie to me like that?"he look at me with sad eyes.

I felt so bad that I did lied to him. I started crying my eyed out. "I'm sorry daddy, I just didn't want you to say no that I couldn't go to the party cause it's a school night"I cried.

"I don't want to hear the crying"he came up to me. "Jade, you will be the next luna or shewolf. You have to learn how to lead instead of following your stupid little friends"he said.

"They not my friends dad. Dave invited me to the party. I though it would be a date between me and him but it wasn't"

"A date at a party?"my dad laugh. "No jade. That was a set up"

"A set up for what?"I ask.

"To get you out the house and go"he said. "Don't listen to him or McKenzie"

"Dad McKenzie is......"

"What I said"he said.

"Fine"I mumble.

"Now go get ready for dinner"my dad sat down in his chair and starting typing up something. I walk out his office going to my room. I don't want dinner, I want to just sleep.

I laid in bed looking at the ceiling. Everything replayed in my mind of what happened at the party. I know everyone will be talking about it tomorrow at school.

_________________

Sooooo, how y'all liking the story? Jade is a bad girl to me. Chyna pregnant again. Chloe found her mate. And Jonathan, is mean like always.

I want to give thanks to JanayHopkins for making my book cover.

Even tho I didn't ask for one but I love it

Even tho I didn't ask for one but I love it. Soooo everyone follow JanayHopkins if you want a book cover done or just follow her.

Love and peace to y'all