Chapter 6

C H Y N A

I watch as the kids all ran from Jonathan who was chasing them. He didn't bite them but he did left a mark. I couldn't watch anymore so I just left the pack there so they can have their fun. I'm not feeling it.

As I walk back in my wolf form, I felt someone presences behind me. I turn around seeing some boy with a gun. I can smell jade scent on him.

"Shoot it man"the boy said to the other one.

"Shut up man, let me get a good aim"he laugh.

"Let's take it home with us"some other boy said. Just then Lamont came out of nowhere in his human form. He knock down the  boy with the gun then broke it. "Shit man!!!"the other boys ran away.

"Go your little ass home, now!!"Lamont yelled. The boy got up and ran away.

'Thanks Lamont'

I walked away going back to the house.

'I already know chyna. Your pregnant'

I stop walking. How did he know? Wait, Chloe was right. They gone find out eventually.

'How you know?'

'The way you acting. You distance from us'

The pack all came out the trees with Jonathan behind them.

'Where is jade?' -Jonathan

'I told her to go back home'- Lamont

'Well she ain't home. I don't see her car. Her ass in a whole lot of trouble'-Jonathan growled.

Finally, we arrive home safe and sound. No more bad teens on our territory.

"You should of seen him pointing that gun at me"I told katana. "I was so scared for my life"

"And the baby"katana said.

I stared at her and sigh heavily.  "Who's telling all my business. Is it Lamont? Or Chloe?"

"Maybe both cause half the pack knows it and Jonathan might be next"katana said. Somiya and mya came in the kitchen all sweaty.

"Ewww, go take a shower please"I chuckle.

"Oh we will"mya said. Jade came in the kitchen door that led to the laundry room. "Look who it is"

"Mom, I can explain"jade said. 

"Explain what? No, actually you explain what the hell happened to your father missy"I said.

"Fine"she groan and stomp out the kitchen.

"See why I don't want no girl"mya said making somiya and katana laugh. I shook my head at them and laugh a bit too.