Chapter 29

C H Y N A

"What are we going to do? I don't wanna lose the pack at all nor lose my babies Jonathan"I looked at him deep in his eyes

"I know chyna. I want to do something and I need to do something but so much is going on in my mind"Jonathan spoke. He looked at the kids who was all eating. Some of the pack members was inside the pack house. I guess they wanted to feel safe. "Get the pack in the living room. Pack meeting"

"Okay"I mumble. I walked up the stairs to put my baby boy in his bed. I know how Jonathan gets when he's mad and I don't want my baby to witness or hear that.

As I laid Jr down in his baby bed, I walked out his nursery going to the the staircase. I look in jades room not seeing her in there.

'Jonathan' I mind linked him.

'What is it?'

'Where is jade? She's not in her room'

'Ima check downstairs. Get Jr and go to the car' I went back in Jr room grabbing him and his baby bag. I walked out running into a hard chest. I look up seeing a man with green eyes.

What the hell is going on?

Later

"Do you know where my daughter is?"I mumble.

"She's safe with my brother. Ima need you and your pack to be somewhere safe. Time is running out"the man with green eyes spoke.

"Who are you?"I ask. He sigh heavily walking away from me. I tried to sniff his scent but couldn't.

'She isn't in the kitchen nor dining room'

'Jonathan, we need to get the pack somewhere safe and away from here'

'Why you say that?'

"Anybody else in the rooms? Anywhere else"he mumble.

"That's it"I spoke. Just then, jr started crying. I kept rocking him back and forth so he can stay quiet.

"Get out of here now"he whispered walking to the window.

"What is your name?"I followed him.

"You'll find out soon"he hop out the window landing in the front yard. Hopefully nobody didn't see him.

I walked down the stairs to the living room seeing everyone talking amongst each other. Jonathan and his brothers was standing in front the people ready to begin the meeting. I walked over to Jonathan while holding jr who was crying like crazy now.

"I told the warriors to go look for jade. No tips yet"Jonathan said.

"I didn't want to tell you this but some guy was upstairs. I bump into him"—"He had green eyes. He told me that jade was safe with his brother and that all of us need to leave the pack house now"

"Why you didn't tell one of us to come upstairs?!"Jonathan semi yelled causing everyone to look at us.

"Cause he didn't seem like a problem. He wants us out the house fast"I gritted my teeth.

"Alpha! The humans are here!!"one of the members yelled. I looked at him with a worried face.

"Out the house!!"