Chapter 15

J A D E

School is School. Everyone have their own clique. Except me. McKenzie been acting funny towards me. Maybe she doesn't want to be friends anymore.

I sat down in my chair looking at the paper on my desk. It was my test from last Friday and of course in passed it. Wolves are smart.

As I was sitting down listening to music, McKenzie walked in the class with her book bag on her hip. Her eyes wasn't even the same which means something ain't right with her.

Kenzie sat down in front of me and took out her phone. I watch her every move. She was texting somebody really fast and then send. I watch as she put her phone up and look at Dave who took out his phone and look at the text. He looked at Kenzie and smile. What is going on?

"Ms. Jade?"I heard the teacher call me. I look up seeing her with her hand held out. "Test please"

"Oh I'm sorry"I smiled and gave it to her. She walked away from me and went to the next person.

After English class, school was done with. Mom don't have to pick me up today since I have my Jeep with me. I hop in the truck closing the door. I sat there for a bit thinking about my little baby brother. He was so small on the picture Chloe sent me.

Right when I was bout to pull off from school, Dave hit my window laughing at me. "Dumbass, you scared me"I laugh.

"Sorry jade. I didn't know you was a scarring dog"he smirked at me. A dog? What is he trying to say?

"Scarring dog?"I looked at him crazy.

"Yeah, you ain't a cat"he said.

"I'm a human"I narrowed my eyebrows at him. "Fuck off Dave, you and Kenzie hiding something from me"

"What are you talking about? We just friends jade"he smiled.

"I have to go"I rolled my windows up backing out the parking lot. I have to leave before something else goes down. Dave and Kenzie are hiding something from me. But they won't tell me.

"Chloe, are you home?"

"Yes why?"

"I'm coming over. I want to see my little brother again"I smiled. While driving, something didn't feel right. There was a big white truck behind me coming up close.

"Try and get pass your dad"

"Oh I will"now the truck was right on my bumper. "Chloe I'ma call you back"

"What's wrong?"

"Some white truck is stalking me"

"Pull over and hide"

"Chloe, that's a bad idea"I said.

"Like Nike said, Just do it"

I sigh and pulled over by the trees. The white truck pass by fastly. Maybe he wanted me to pull over so he can go first. I sat in the truck watching the white truck press on his breaks and made a U turn.

"The fuck"

"What?"

"He made a U turn"I said.

"Get out the truck and run jade"

I hop out the truck grabbing my keys and then took off in the trees fast as I can. What was weird is that the truck came into the woods as well and followed me. I was running for my life.

I then saw a tall tree and started climbing it. I climb, climb, and climb till I was 10 stories high. I look down seeing the white truck door open and revealed Dave and Kenzie.

"Y'all serious?!!"I yelled.

"Why you running? And I didn't know you climb that good"Kenzie ask.

"Yeah, I'm a climber"I said. Just then three more trucks pulled up. What the fuck is this? "W-What?"

"Jade, we know who you are. Your a werewolf"Kenzie said. "And we are werewolves hunters"she smiled.

I watch as the dudes from my school hop out their trucks making loud noises. It was bugging me. Then I saw the riffle. "Shit!!"I climbed up some more then heard the sound of the riffle. It hit the tree right next to my head. I have to do something quick.