Chapter 9

J A D E

I want to know why is everyone is looking at me? What did I do?

I walk up to my locker opening it. I grab my text book and notebook for my first class. Then I close it. "Hey" McKenzie came up to me. It wasn't like her. She was always preppy and exciting.

"Hiiii, you ain't yourself today. What's wrong?"I ask.

"Oh nothing. Just that last night that man. Well your dad, why was he in the woods?"McKenzie ask. "I accidentally put it on Twitter and everyone wants to why your dad was there?"

I can't believe this girl. Why would she post something like that on Twitter? I'm so mad right now I don't even want to talk. "I'll see you later Kenzie"I walk away from McKenzie going to my first class.

I walk in class seeing a lot of teens looking at me . I sat down in my desk in front Dave. "Liked the party?"Dave ask.

"No, cause you lied to me"I rolled my eyes and open my book.

"You really think that me and you will be together"he laugh then shook his head. "I like girls who pays attention to me"

Have I ever paid attention to him? Probably didn't. I rolled my eyes and just left it like that. I don't want to talk to him no more.

____________________

Sorry for the short chapter. But I want y'all to show love to the new book sin City or unchasity cause I'm changing the name of it.

Love and peace