Chapter 21

C H L O E

The air was so warm and cold at the same time. I just wanted to stay outside for long.

Me and soyar been kicking it for a while. I still don't want to start a relationship with him just cause he's my mate. Sullivan been looking for jade so I might invite them over to the pack house.

"You sure this gone work?"soyar ask.

"Yes. They already know who you and your brother is so come on"I grabbed his hand. I open the front door seeing no one in the hallway. I pulled him in the house and made my way to upstairs to my room with soyar behind me.

"What are you doing?"I heard jade voice. I turn around with a mean mug. "Is that......."

"Hi I'm soyar"soyar waved.

"Chloe, my father will kill you for letting a hybrid into the house"jade said.

"So what? He knows soyar. He remember him cause they was the ones who protected you as a baby"I said.

"They?"jade looked at me confuse.

"Sullivan is soyar brother"I said.

"You know what...."jade waved her hand and walked outside.

"Nice girl"soyar said.

"Yeah and annoying"I open my room door looking around. "It's weird I haven't been in here since I was 19"

"Why?"soyar ask.

"I wasn't a run away but I didn't want to stay with Johnathan and Chyna when jade was a little toddler"I sat on the bed. "Chyna didn't really spend time with me like she use to"

Soyar sat next to me and hold my hand. "You don't need Chyna to spend time with you anymore. You have me"he smiled.

"I know but she's my sister. You know, sister time"I said.

"I understand"he smiled. "I been thinking"

"About?"I looked at him.

"A hybrid doesn't want to live on his or her own. I want my own pack, and I want you to be the luna"

Oh shit.